Why do you smoke?

....everything becomes an adventure when you're blown, can't forget the pleasure and satisfaction of eating a big meal after a good smokeout session....

I smoke mainly because of a hereditary nerve damage I have called HNPP there is no cure; my mom was diagnosed in her early 20's they put her on anti seizure medication and sleeping pills ect ect... they told her that by 40 her nerves would have deterriated to the point that she would no longer walk.. they offered an experimental surgery of every nerve in her body.. guarenteeing she wouldnt walk for at least 7 yrs with no promises after that..(she didnt take it) she is now 46 (still walking thankfully) but they have her on a pharmicy of medication including MORPHINE 3 times a day just to ease the pain.. it scares the hell out of me to think that that could be me in 20 yrs.. so I want to hold off as long as I can on taking these medications (pot now or morphine later? i'll take the pot) so the marijuana calms the jumping nerves, helps me to get to sleep at night, takes away a lot of stress.. stress is physically painfull to me i get migranes with stroke like symptoms, and I want to say that if I didnt smoke marijuana I would be on all kinds of pills just to get through a day however I would not be able to do the things I do.. being an obedience trainer and animal behaviourist i change and save lives every day and I love what I do.. no I cant smoke before work or I tend to easily loose my train of thought when teaching but if I were on pills I can guarentee I would not be able to function the way I do now anyway thats why I smoke.. sry there was no quick way to explain it lol :passitleft:

i met an older lady yesterday that has bad nerve damage in her face and has been on heavy narcotics up until this week when her regular doctor recommended medicinal marijuana. What strains and types help best with nerve pain and dmg? indica sativa?

does anybody here smokes just because you enjoy the tastes,the aromas,the odours,i mean these would be good reason to smoke cannabis beside all the medical uses,that i think it'the best reasonto smoke cannabis thanks
hopegrower

do not smoke, I vape... :winkyface::peace:

(...MS for 35 years and still kicking)

Iwould have to say that the mind can wander very far if you let it. keeping it from wandering is often difficult...so smoking helps to keep it from getting lost in dark forests. :smokin: ...along with other recreational purposes.

I smoke because I have alot of stress. With work, family, money, love, and everything else; this small little plant takes away my big stupid problems. It helps me to be open to new things and new people.:bongrip: Deprestion and stress are blown away. :roorrip:
I love to smoke when it rains. Just to sit outside while everyone else is in their houses.:ganjamon:It's pure bliss!:rollit:

Stress relief, relaxation, just because, opening your mind to new possibilities, pain reliever, lots of the same reasons posted above. Mother Nature at her best!

Whatever ones reason, as long as it works for you, by all means should be pursued to the end result.

:yummy: :smokin:

When asked why he wanted to climb Mt. Everest ...Sir Edmund Hillary replied ..." Because it's there". ........That too, is my answer to the question of " why do you smoke ? " :smokin: .

:Rasta:I've been smoking for around 12 years now and had always been very "private" about my chiefin' from my parents and siblings. Well, I thought so at least :smokin: They asked me this exact same questions a few months back. I asked them why they liked to have a glass of wine and a fine cigar? You only want a taste of the good life. No worries, no fears (most times :thedoubletake:) and flying sky high. We forget that we are on Earth for a purpose and we need to enjoy the little free time we have. Getting ripped has been the common denominator in the best conversations, both verbally and physically :cool: in my life. Going in on a 1/8" of some schwag ass weed on a Tuesday night brings back to the summers of my youth :yummy: I'm in sales and after having to kiss some sorry piece of shit's ass all day I need to chill out. It also helps my heart calm down after drinking 4 pots of coffee :thedoubletake: I hate people so I smoke bud :grinjoint: Awesome question to ask and hope that I can read some more amazing thoughts. I love diahrea of the brain.

:ganjamon:at first i smoked for fun and enjoyment, now 20 years later it has a greater roll to play in pain relief for arthritic pain, besides i do love the sweet aroma of a fresh bud as it is broken up. and i think it is easier to medicate differant problems for patients with so much variety in plants to cater for each individual,the choice is 1000's of differant meds, can a pharmacist offer the same results I DONT THINK SO not without some bad side effects anyway not to mention the menotinous routine of taken pills, SO WHY I SMOKE IS OBVIOUS clarity of mind body and soul and euforic feeling it allows you to achieve, and the love for this wonderful plant:yummy::peace:

I toke (since so many of us vape instead of smoke, "toke" seems a more appropriate word) because I live in a very complex, stressful world and weed relaxes me and it's psychedelic properties help me stay outside the box and experience my personal reality in a non-linear fashion.

I smoke for society's sake....since I seem to live in the epicenter of the "ate up with dumb-ass"...it takes 42 muscles to frown a face of disgust...and only 7 muscles to bitch slap the moron....so i smoke to protect the fools that walk the street:grinjoint:

Yea i smoke marijuana because i love it. But it definitly has medicinal purposes. Also i think the title of this post is wrong... I think it should be Why dont you smoke.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom