Why Firing Phelps Might Cost Kellogg More Customers

hello 420 network,,those who partake and for those who dont partake,,is this the beginning of protests,,,the beginning of a movement that at last will justify why cannibas stvia must be legal,,,thanks to the BONG,,,,THE BONG WON IT FOR US,,lol,,,,this is just the beginning,,,,as i have said before there is another powerful movement ready to express itself that cannibas stvia should be leagl for social,,industrial (the industrial revolution for the u.s.), and medical applications,,,,,f.g.s.,,,aka,,infoman,,,aka,,,drinfo,,,ohio,,,,:peace:

(and yes,,,lets tell our youth the truth about cannibas stiva,,,,)

i am now proud to say that i will be boycotting kellogg's... we've waited for over 45 (give or take) years for this national economic status, its just too prime not to urge legalization in every way shape and form.

hopefully that ^ makes sense. i think i typed what i was trying to say right

As in all cases that seem to have negative approach and a cause and effect so does this scenario with Mr. Phelps and Kelloggs.
The Cause was someone snapping up a photo of Mr. Phelps taking a rip from a bong. The effect was having Kelloggs pull his contract. That caused an effect of many to boycott Kelloggs. So If I were Kelloggs, I would see a Gold Lining in this (8 to be exact) and turn this around to be making a new cereal known as " Hemp & Fibre" this is soon to be on many markets. Yeah right. But why not? This is an opportunity knocking on the bankers door and I am sure the Stockholders would agree.
This houshold has refused to purchase any new Kelloggs products.

The only reason I can see it as a gateway drug is because you have to go to criminals to get it. They want higher profits so they start giving you a few freebies of the harder stuff. It is prohibition that is the main factor in the gateway, nothing in the drug it's self. Make it legal, get it out of the hands of organized crime and into dispensaries like beer and alcohol. This is not rocket science guys( actually rocket science is not that hard if you understand stress and vectors and angles for maximum thrust). Stop the lies stop the bullshit, stop all the "Save the children" crap.

the reason it's considered a "GATEWAY" is coz you have to get it form the BLACK MARKET which also sells heroin and coke, this is the only reason , the fact that you are exposed to harder drugs thru the black market. Not because it is.

I switched to post till they(Kellog's)apologise and hire him back.His apology to china is irrelevant as that culture is irrelevant to us anyway.Stand tall mikey.A lot of people have your back.

I would love to see a company that had the balls to admit defeat and start marketing to weed consumers. Like Kellogg they could make an adult cereal call it MJ buds...

I NO LONGER BUY KELLOGG PRODUCTS!

As in all cases that seem to have negative approach and a cause and effect so does this scenario with Mr. Phelps and Kelloggs.
The Cause was someone snapping up a photo of Mr. Phelps taking a rip from a bong. The effect was having Kelloggs pull his contract. That caused an effect of many to boycott Kelloggs. So If I were Kelloggs, I would see a Gold Lining in this (8 to be exact) and turn this around to be making a new cereal known as " Hemp & Fibre" this is soon to be on many markets. Yeah right. But why not? This is an opportunity knocking on the bankers door and I am sure the Stockholders would agree.
This houshold has refused to purchase any new Kelloggs products.

I actually wrote to KELLOGS with this suggestion and told them I would eating HEMP CEREAL from now on! But i told them maybe they should look at a hemp based cereal , lol, ironic.

O.K., we're boycotting kelloggs !! Great !! And i for one will boycott any co. that runs commercials or adds putting down pot. I don't see no adds downing h---- or c----- and how about all them high dollar perscription drugs !! I mean, let's get real here !! Our kids and grandkids are in jail supporting a prison system that is largely not needed. !/2 of the folks in prison are there because of trumped up charges and possession of Mary Jane !! Now I'm gonna boycott one of americas most watched tv shows, because it's running anti maraujana adds !! So i say, let's boycott american idol !! Personally,' i like the show,' but i'll never watch it again !! Thumbs down with American Idol !! Never again for me !! And i don't give a diddility s--- what Simon thinks !! It figures, as it's a fox network !! I hope other people that smoke pot, feel the need to boycott anyone that is anti Mary Jane. I would imagine that a lot of potheads watch American Idol, and i would think that their ratings would go way down if we did'nt watch anymore ! And i for one will not !! Next thing ya know, they'll be drug testing the contestants !! Ha !! Oh no,' ya can't be on our show because you smoke that killer weed !! Even if you're the most talented !! Hell no, You smoke that that killer weed !! Stupid bastards !! Up yours Simon !! Ya need to take a tote and chill out !! And even if none of you phony judges smoke pot, and i know that's untrue !! You should'nt allow fox to run them discusting commericals, saying stuff that's untrue about maraujuna !! Shame on you !!

like i said they just hate the fact that such a super human swimmer ccan smoke and not turn into a junkie or a drop out. more proffesional people should let the public know you can smoke and not be a poster child for the anti drug crowd . screw Kelloggs

kellogs also doesn't tell children that if you eat too much of their sugary crap that you will becomea diabetic, which is more harmful than smoking pot in itself.

sugar and caffeine are drugs too seems they are harder to quit than
good old pot

wonder what the cops day would be like if doughnuts and coffee just magically vanished some morning imagine the increase in calls for the police at lots of offices and shops
on that morning....

i'll be watching for empirical evidence on the kelloggs boycott at the one place they can't bulls**t the man on the street at that will be at food pantrys for the hungry in 20 plus years of volunteering and needing them i rarely see many kelloggs products but i have seen the frequency that we get cheerios go way down since the whole grains thing got popular.....

Hilarious letter. Unfortunately his actions at the end nullify the whole thing. Gotta hit them in the wallet. Give up the Eggos and Fruit Loops.
Papa Green, I tryed for 35 yrs. to organize truckers, and found that you can't get 10 of them to agree on anything. Same way with potheads !! It's really hard to take a stand, when they could lose their job for doing so !! We shop everyday at wal-mart, but we can't work there !! I believe we've got to change the publics perception of potheads !! And continue to hold our public servants accountable !!
As far as the letter to Kelloggs, he's right, but I don't see them changing anything till we stop talking and start boycotting !! And for gods sake, don't eat the waffle !! Ha !! The only voice we got is norml, and i only hope they give us guidance !! We are a huge voice, but we must speak united !! Until we can work at wal-mart, our position weak !! And all they understand is the bottom line. I would like to see wally world boycotted till they stop their unfair treatment of the very folks that buy their garbage !! But no one has notifyed me of any plans to do anything ?? I believe now is the time !! When you park that big rig, there's no reason you should not be able to enjoy mj, just like you can have that beer. And if we must test, then lets insist that cops, judges, lawyers, politicians, etc. also test!! Can someone explain to me why these folks don't test !! Ha !! We're a big voice, but we're weak !!

I went to the posted link to the site on the death of Bruce Lee that the writer seemed to think showed that Lee died from swallowing cannabis.While the article did say that Lee experienced stomach pain from swallowing hashish and alluded to some Nepalese men experiencing the same the article made no claim of mortality from any form of cannabis.I don't know what the letter writer thought the article said that caused him to post the link but it is still clear that no one has died from ingesting cannabis.I will say that eating large doses of certain kinds of hashish will get you so high you will wonder if you have entered another dimension.I don't think that counts as death.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom