Why is the best bud dense bud?

after all the TLC youve given to create beautiful buds....why would anyone want their primo bud compressed in any way?...not my patients.......and not me....
"Patients". Is that what we call ourselves now? I live in an unenlightened state. I always thought if i ever get discovered, im playing tge "old man card" and whine how i need it for my aches and pains.

Different strains affect different people, "differently".

Yrs ago, in the early and mid 70's I had a Thai Stick hookup.........it was among the best highs I've ever had. My GF hates it, she freaked out once and ended up in the ER....thought she was gonna die....Ka razee sheet.

She had an anxiety attack, it was later learned. I almost got popped back then, the po po, ambulances, firetrucks were at my house very quickly. Barely had time to toss weed into the cars trunk before the drama ensued.
I empathize. I hadnt smoked since 93 due to my job. My 1st grow about 2 yrs ago was "chocolate shunk". That stuff was so smelly you could sense it outside the front door. I think it was heavy sativa. I tried some and got real paranoid that when my adult son came home, he'd notice. Even tho he smokes, i pretend that i didnt. So i weent to my room to go to bed and avoid that. I started questioning myself as to why was i growing, and the legal risks. I started thinking i should destroy the plants. But a little voice told me that this feeling would pass. It feels like riding a bronco, and if you hang on it'll get better. Ive handled it better now. But i dont want to deal with anyone so i do it late, b4 bed. In the old days we would get high b4 everything. Like restaurants and movies because it enhanced it.

Back
Top Bottom