Why is the best bud dense bud?

420pharms

Ive been criticized many times by patients unfamiliar with gourmet cut & cured sativa's that are typically large fluffy bud of the best quality. It will fill (2) bags to make 1 ounce, hence 2 bag bud. If compressed while green and machine cut then dried it becomes dense like commercial brick. I do produce Indica type bud that are naturally dense, when trimmed by hand leaving all pistols intact when dried and some still think that their bud should be rock hard and capable of busting their grinder. Should I go direction of consumer requests for density or the course of gourmet enlightenment?

I prefer the resulting high not the fluffyness or tightness of the bud ! So go with the qourmet enlightenment !! for sure :thumb:

Ive been criticized many times by patients unfamiliar with gourmet cut & cured sativa's that are typically large fluffy bud of the best quality. It will fill (2) bags to make 1 ounce, hence 2 bag bud. If compressed while green and machine cut then dried it becomes dense like commercial brick. I do produce Indica type bud that are naturally dense, when trimmed by hand leaving all pistols intact when dried and some still think that their bud should be rock hard and capable of busting their grinder. Should I go direction of consumer requests for density or the course of gourmet enlightenment?

after all the TLC youve given to create beautiful buds....why would anyone want their primo bud compressed in any way?...not my patients.......and not me....

after all the TLC youve given to create beautiful buds....why would anyone want their primo bud compressed in any way?...not my patients.......and not me....

Around here we call people like that "kids." But it has nothing to do with their physical age, lol.

so fluffy it is then Im working on making fancy colored so pink and fluffy, would be a compliment. for now red white and blue diesel that looks like trich covered hops is okay. thanx Fluffy:)

I feel like a broken record and I see popular names applied to any given strain, and all they care about is how fucked up it will get them. sorry about rant local gov. just shit my bed . Im gonna shut up and grow now

why is the best bud dense bud?

Because it got the most light?

But in the spirit of your post: Because a lot of people would rather get poured into a puddle with a heavy indica instead of opening their mind with a soaring equatorial sativa? (Me, OtOH... lol.)

light deprivation? I have 4500 watts in a 7.5' x 11.5' bloom its silly people call the light array an up side down dance floor. the entire ceiling is reflector 6- 8" magnum xxxl. I do grow dense bud when wanted and Ive had some Indica hybrids that were the leafiest only good for hash crap I ever worked with. I do pack the hell out of bloom in an effort to make myself feel as though all that coal being burnt for us is okay. 6000w was too much and 3600w not enough 4500w perfect for now.

Even the most fluffy of fluffy buds will still denser over time, I have stored really REALLY! Airy stuff into long term storage and came back for a few months later and it had tightened itself up to the point ware it was rock hard (turned out to be really good bud to :cool: ) so I guess what I am trying to say is it does not matter about if it is dense or not it's all about if it smokes well or not and also if you don't like it know stash it for a few months, you might like what you get.

Considering 90% of what you smoke is shit and only the thc gets you high i wouldn't be worrying about how fluffy the ganja is id be pulling out my tricoms scope and zooming that baby in! ha
If they are worried about the bud the only thing that should be going through there mind is the taste....

Keep up the good work FLUFFY :p

I have never cared for the real dense bud. I like bud where you can just pinch a gram off a bud and either roll it up or put it in a bowl and smoke it without having to grind it up. My preference is fatties and with tight bud its hard to get a good pull on it.

i went thru different stages myself as a grower.
the first time i grew inside i had some seriously dense indica nugs. they looked amazing smelled amazing tasted amazing. but it was the look that got everyone.
2nd grow i got some sativas and i was bummed when i grew it , it looked like shit compared to the indicas, then i smoked some. i fell in love. now i actually love the process of watching the indicas grow then leave the room and keep the sativas in there to finish.
i know im just a loon but when i harvest no matter when i chop i still feel like i did it too soon. so for some reason the fact the sativas are still in makes me feel like they are just getting better and better. i know its odd.
what i found was that when a friend would look at an indica bud theyd be blown away, then when theyd see a sativa bud theyd be not so impressed, then id smoke some sativa with em rather than indica and vise versa. id sit and listen to how the indica was sooo much better. then id pull out the weed at the end and say well your an idiot because you didnt smoke the indica, you smoked the haze or whatever sativa.
now though , all my friends love the sativas.
as a grower , in the start i just wanted the fastest fattest nugs, now i know what comes with the extra time and im fine with 120 days of flower.
i was actually a very very very impatient person till i started growing. now i understand that great things come with time and work.

so I just did exp. with some patents, took a fine bud of L*D crushed it while wet then freeze dried it and put it back in with the rest about 2.5 lbs. when they looked at the pile o bud they each found the compressed Mcbud and remarked how that they felt it was the best. Its true they like Mcbud and Im an arrogant grower that tries very hard not to make trash. Do Mcnuggets out sell real chicken? cant make them like better, but can certainly make Mcdense freeze dried fast food. I dont have to eat what they do but I will provide what they want

I'd say you are dealing w/some very picky, uneducated peeps, no insult meant, I don't know them, it's just MNSHO!
I hold a couple of provider cards for my patients, I hope they are not like the peeps you are writing about... good luck and plus rep to you!

Back
Top Bottom