Wierd looking seedling?

AZ007

This seedling looks really weird to me, like its deformed or something. What do u guys think, this normal? Or there something wrong with it? Its about 8 days old, temps have been warm for these 8 past days, around 80-84 with the lights on, humidity around 60-80%

2013-06-30_18_39_54.jpeg

2013-06-30_18_40_25.jpeg

idk..my ph has.been in the 5.5-6.5.range, cept I havent checked in a few days and it had gone up to 7.0ish, but I.took it back down to 6.0or so today. the strain is royal cheese feminized, free seed that came with a purchase I did.

Well I dont know much about hydro, but I believe the PH should be in the 5.5-5.8 range. Maybe the high ph for a couple days got her. Im no expert by any means, but I think its the PH. Give it a couple days at monitored levels and see if next node looks better. Heres a couple links to get you started sir. :goodluck:
WHAT IS PH
HYDRO PH

hey spimp, thx for the reply, I didnt think it was the ph, cause I just cant see how the ph would somehow make the plant grow defected, I actually dont see whst could be wrong with the plant, because like I said is barely s week old, but now I will check the ph on a regulat basis, and wait for it to grow more to see whats up

Back
Top Bottom