Will my super soil, Coot's mix, see me through flower?

I don't know why I am having trouble posting a reply sorry, I come from a veggie garden background and learned all too well about spacing everything on top of each other, Less is more definitely comes to mind. I have unprinted newspaper down then the straw or sometimes shredded leaves on top of that. In the spring I will add more alpaca or aged horse manure and then turn everything in. I also prep my holes when I plant, In the case of my cannabis I used coot's soil recipe. I have cleaned out my plants once already and they are due again. I will look into lollipopping my next grow for sure. Thanks for the kind words.

I don't know why I am having trouble posting a reply sorry, I come from a veggie garden background and learned all too well about spacing everything on top of each other, Less is more definitely comes to mind. I have unprinted newspaper down then the straw or sometimes shredded leaves on top of that. In the spring I will add more alpaca or aged horse manure and then turn everything in. I also prep my holes when I plant, In the case of my cannabis I used coot's soil recipe. I have cleaned out my plants once already and they are due again. I will look into lollipopping my next grow for sure. Thanks for the kind words.
"Less is More", I like that.

I use printed newspaper. The ink has been soybean based since probably the 70s, 80s at the latest. Ruth Stout was big on layers of newspaper under the layer of leaves, grass clippings or other organic materials that many people just tend to discard.

While backyard growing is legal here my yard is fenced in with cyclone fencing so it is very exposed. I do have a couple of plants in stealth mode on the patio but I wish I could grow them off to the side of the vegetable and flower gardens.

Enjoy your day.

How are your plants coming along? The pics you posted look awesome... How many gallons of coot's mix did you use per plant? I completed a indoor grow middle of July using SoHum LOS in 15 gallon pots. I will be using coots mix on my next grow.

How are your plants coming along? The pics you posted look awesome... How many gallons of coot's mix did you use per plant? I completed a indoor grow middle of July using SoHum LOS in 15 gallon pots. I will be using coots mix on my next grow.
I think it was about 20 gallons of coot's mix per hole. They are being harvested as we speak but all the rain we have had here led to some bud rot issues so I will lose about a quarter of my crop or so. I believe some of my plants will yield 2 pounds or so.

Back
Top Bottom