Will There be Weed at Your New Years Party?

Re: Will There be Weed at Your New Year'Party?

I'm taking a vaporizer and an eighth of dank to toke up with just a few friends for the New Year celebration ;) it's going to be great

happy new year!

i just got up....my cats asleep upside down in the bean bag, there's 3 empty glasses on the table, my bongs on the balcony (thats a no no) my skirt is on the lounge... and i spent new year at home alone.. so yeah i guess there was weed here :ganjamon:

i just got up....my cats asleep upside down in the bean bag, there's 3 empty glasses on the table, my bongs on the balcony (thats a no no) my skirt is on the lounge... and i spent new year at home alone.. so yeah i guess there was weed here :ganjamon:

Damn! I guess so!

well does 'sweet tooth' count...?
'cause after a couple of tokes on the vaporizer... I don't think I can!:bongrip::smokin::smokin:
heee heeee! ride'em cowcat!!!

damn... talk about a head start!!!.. you go girl~!
:roorrip::goodjob:

Twas a 420 New Year for me....

Wife & I hosted a nice party for a bunch of friends. I twisted up 3 FAT joints of Grand Daddy Purple and had a few nugs ready for more, if needed. Half way through the first joint and vape discussion comes up. Before I know it, the joint is smoldering and I have my volcano out and warming up. 1 FULL bowl/3 bags later and 4 guests were toasted....1 poor lady to the point of causing her to loose the 3 martini's she drank earlier.

I ended up finishing the joint up on my own after everyone left, while cleaning up.

:grinjoint:

I rang in the new year with my husband and 3 of our best friends and lots and lots of some amazing headies and cherry bombs and jello shots. It was a fantastic way to ring in what is going to be the best year of my life!!!!

No party (just me), but got a few Raspberry Cough nugs I'm gonna roll into a blunt, and a bottle of Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial I've been cellaring for about a year. Got some airy Wild Thailand and Panama buds left and a little Auto Big Bang too so I'll be going into the year with red eyes..... :)

I had some at my celebration up at a local bar and was puffing out on the smoking deck and got lectured by a close (old smoker) friend telling me all kinds of stupid shit. I proceed to tell him I can legally medicate (not at a bar mind you) and grow my own without fear of prosecution, have my own meds and make a little cash from other patients I sell to but he didn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom