Worried about some of my seedlings

kneegrow

I have 4 seedlings that are 2 weeks old on Saturday but 2 are basically double the size of the 2 I'm worried about I've noticed one of the smaller ones having a slight droop so I've fed a tiny bit of distiller water into both smaller ones, this is a pic of the setup and the 4 from the top, what could be wrong as the temperatures are always between 25 and 27c cfl 125watt light on 24 hours with intake, I've not yet put an intake in but I can't see that being the problem

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

image03.jpg

image04.jpg

image05.jpg

Re: Worried about some if my seedlings

they're all a bit small for 14 days old, I expect to see at least 5 to 6 nodes by that stage; how close is the light?

they're all a bit small for 14 days old, I expect to see at least 5 to 6 nodes by that stage; how close is the light?

the cfl is around 3 inches away i would say, i've only ever had to water the bigger ones once, the smaller onces i re watered on 19th as they looked to have a slight droop but checking them today they seem to have stood up, i was just going to wait till exactly 3 weeks and feed nutrition and change to 400w hps

They're fine, they just need some more time.

As I said in another thread, there's two parts to the plant: foliage and roots. It's growing the roots right now, so it will catch up above ground sooner or later.

They look good to me. I wouldn't worry about their size relative to each other, as long as they all look healthy in themselves.

My weakest seedling has turned out to be my best plant. Some of them just take a little while to get the top growth going :)

13 days from showing its head above soil, so 15 from taproot; and yes, just water and putting the bulb 1 inch above the seedling from that point till flip :peace:

13 days from showing its head above soil, so 15 from taproot; and yes, just water and putting the bulb 1 inch above the seedling from that point till flip :peace:

to be honest they seem big to me for that old, but may be the strain my biggest plant actually has the 4 leaves fully formed now any is going for the next set by looks of it, but no difference on the other 2 i have 2 good seeds 2 bad ones by looks of it, if anything i may have to grow the 2 to a decent size and take cuttings from them both

im debating wether to change the light next week to 400watts and just keep the biggest 2? as i already have an extra tent unused i could put the cuttings in there and have the 2 left in flow and gain some money back?

Back
Top Bottom