Wufo's Second Grow 2015 Cookies Kush

wufo

Hi, this is my second ever grow, first one was critical kush, got about 16oz off four plants. So I thought I'd try another kush.

So my strain is cookies kush.
Indica 100%,

Flower 50-60 days.

(they are still in the post from barneys. My freebie is critical mass which is a longer flower about 80 days. so that's going in the greenhouse. )

im running a 600w light, and planning on air cooling it as I was hitting 32 degrees on my last one.

My room size is about 6 foot by 10 foot and about 4 foot high. Which I know isn't good but it's all I have. So like last time it's gonna be a scrog. And it worked, I got 16oz off four plants.
I'm using a coco and perlite mix, In fact I'm not using pots, I'm buying a 40L bag and just cutting it in half = 2 20L grow bags.

Nute wise I'm sticking to all vitalink. Had good results the last time so not gonna change owt there.

I've updated my room and made it better since last time, learned from many mistakes. I'm running a 500 cfm fan.

Had a few ducting probs in the past. Did a write up on this if anyone else has probs.

An assessment of fan setup, turbulance and vibration in duct noise reduction.

Any question fire away. Just waiting for my seeds to arrive and I can start loading pics of my progress.

Seeds arrived today. Ordered 5 and they sent 6. And 3 free critical mass. Bonus.
I'm away this weekend so gonna start on Monday.

So I've soaked my seeds for 24hrs, 5 out of 6 cookies kush have sank and 1 out of three critical mass have sunk. But I've still put them all on cotton pads covered with another cotton pad (the ones woman use to wipe off makeup and the like) I've used bottled spring water for it all but only because I had a bottle spare. It's time now to take a bottle of bleach spray and sanitise my room in prep for them going in. I'll start posting pics when I have something to take a pic of.

So five out of six seeds have sprouted, I'm not really bothered because I only ordered five. I've put them in pots of coco and placed them in my kitchen window ready to go in my room as soon as it's clean. Just need to buy a few bits and bats now and I'm good to grow.
image26418.jpg
image26417.jpg

Peace wufo.

Just had a electric bill statement delivered. I was paying £150 for 3 months now it's £350 for 3 months just running a 600w light ands fans. I'm in UK do u think I'm gonna make my electric supplier suspicious? Ta.

I'm a dad, I feel so proud.

They popped out of the coco yesterday so I'm gonna class Friday's as the beginning of my weeks. Which might sound strange. So....
WEEK ONE.
image26532.jpg

So I'll be into week two tomorrow, plants are still on the kitchen window and the second proper set of leaves are just about showing, don't know wether to leave them on the window or put them into my cupboard with a light.

image26832.jpg

It's been three weeks now since sprouted. And they are still on my kitchen window, they have a little bit of stretch but no biggie. I'm planning on putting them in the room tonight now it's all clean. Transplanted into 4" pots with perlite.

image27290.jpg

It's been three weeks now since sprouted. And they are still on my kitchen window, they have a little bit of stretch but no biggie. I'm planning on putting them in the room tonight now it's all clean. Transplanted into 4" pots with perlite.

yeah man, do it, dont let the plants beg for light, specially those plants :high-five:

No photos yet but I've been struggling with heat. The room has been getting to 33 degrees. Two fans on and not even using my filter yet so there's a lot of air exchange. I'm looking at air cooled lights now. It's cracking the flags in England right now so it's only gonna stay those temps. In a second not my critical mass that u started at the same time are in my greenhouse and they are thriving.
image27978.jpg
image27977.jpg

I know they aren't the right way round....I keep forgetting to to turn my iPhone on its side.

Looks nice, a bit stretched.. Would repot to a bigger and definitive one. I would not be worried about 33 C as long as doesnt go above that.

Don't really wanna go bigger than the 11L pots they are in, in the greenhouse. I'm not really going for quantity in the greenhouse. They were my free seeds when I ordered. Just wanna see how they develop as I've never done critical mass before.

Back
Top Bottom