Wyoming MMJ

datrippp

What can we do to get wyoming up to par and pass medical use for MJ.. Ive been taking methodone for 6 years, and was taking 8-12 pills a day, After trying MJ for a 3 month period, I was able to cut my methodone down to 2-4 pills a day, and I trully believe that I could stop taking the methodone completely if I could use MJ instead, But since coming back home, and wyoming doesnt support the medical use policy yet I am back at large doses of the narcotic methodone.. Also, There was a huge differance in quality of life, While im on methodone I really cant reason why even go on living like this, I do nothing, but stay in and am never comfortable. When I was able to use MJ, My life was so much better, and I know my wife see's it also, I trully feel bad for her. We never do anything anymore, Im always in pain and just so uncomfortable. I dont eat, or sleep nearly as I should.. What Can I do..

Start with PTSD. If Wyoming Thinks of our troops coming home with PTSD. Then write a letter to the newspaper. That goes a little like this.

Posted by: Mokkie Location: Indiana on Nov 25, 2009 at 07:39 PM

Please read This Post! The last line talks about research for PTSD. If not for cancer PT. Then how about medicine For our Troops returning from War. They felt the taxpayers should be informed that there was every legitimate reason for the field of public health to continue large scale research on cannabis medicine and therapies. All the participants, it seems, believed this. Many of them (such as Mechoulam) believed that cannabis would be one of the world’s major medicines by the mid-1980s. In March 1997, Mechoulam, in a speech at the Bio-Fach in Frankfurt, Germany, still believed that cannabis is the world’s best overall medicine. In 2006 Mechoulam started using cannabis to treat Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

Thanks Mokkie, Im tired of either suffering, or being scared as hell im gonna go to jail. But its worth it when I can barely walk, And my quality of life is pretty much worthless. Atleast I get as close to pain free and can enjoy some life events. Anyway, I did notice wyoming does allow the medical use explanation in court, so what the heck.. But I'll try the newspaper and see what we can do.

We need you and everyone.
To contact news papers, Congressman, Senators, I write my congress man and both Senators 1 to 3 times a week about MMJ, industrial hemp,ECONOMICS: Energy, Environment and Commerce. IF you can do so buy the book:The Emperor Wears No Clothes By Jack Herer. If you cannot afford to buy the book go to: Jack Herer - Chapters. Educate yourself. May God bless you Mokkie

Back
Top Bottom