Yahoo! Thanks to this site! I have not been without medicine for a year!

Nice thread, myself i use to spend a min. of 400$ a month on bud. This was for myself and the wife. We both have health issues and it is a necessity! I never really had an issue with paying for it but when we purchased our first house things changed. That's when i came to the conclusion i have to grow.The last time i bought bud was last september, and still have a nug from that last bag. It was absolutely garbage and didn't get us high, i keep it around as a reminder that my bud is good quality. I have yet to run out, and have also given some to friends and family.

i respect your givingness but also the reminder of that little nasty nug hahah

I'm also on my first grow. 2nd week into flower. Yes I hate to buy my meds, it sucks all the way around. Last nite I had to buy a 1\2 don't beleave in buying anything less. I pay 80.00-100.00 for a half. It's not bad but I still hate it. I got my card so I can grow my own and never buy again hopefully.LOL.I tell no one exept my wife and helper (nephew) He's 22 and is a pot snob. I tell him, when you start paying for it you can decide when to smoke it (damn free loader) LMAO. No he's a good kid.My sister did'nt teach him much. Dad was a low life. So I try not to be so hard on him. It's funny the only thing he knows how to do is smoke pot. His mom was a stripper,and partier when she had him. anyways long story and off topic sort of.
I hate to buy my meds I think It should be covered buy my Medacare disablity, cause my Methadone and morphine is along with anyother perscribed man made pill. So cover my medical smoke like my lights, filter, fans, exhaust, everything I need to grow my own meds. NO! They charged me 400.00 fing dollars for my card. Because I'm SSD not SSI. FUCKING COMIE BASTARDS. I can get a lil irate sorry. Off Topic again.
Any who I'm going to go look at my girls they always make me relax.
The_Hicks_Family_7231.JPG
They were still in veg here

jakester said:
Ya I have to agree....
And if they would legalize it all together, it would take away from the black market...
It's no different than alcohol back in the late 1920s or early 1930s...

Do you see the Cartel killing people over running alcohol across the boarder??? NO
Do you see the Cartel killing people running cannabis??? YES

Cannabis has NEVER caused someone's death "OUTSIDE OF THE ILLEGAL DRUG TRADE"..
So alcohol is legal, "LIKE DUH"!!!!

It's a fucking no brain'er!!!
MAKE CANNABIS LEGAL and TAKE AWAY FROM THE CARTEL'S MONEY!!

:Namaste:

I agree, but this all comes down to making the rich richer and the poor more poor. The government can't make a dime if they legalize it, if its stays illegal that means more funding for their prisons more oil being used up for resources. Cops mainly drive around on a beat cause there's to much going on to walk a beat, if they keep using gas to go after criminals or the millions of cannabis users they make politicians richer. There whole goal is to make sure we can't rise up against them, if you think about it we can't. It takes 40 to 50 hours a week at a job just to survive, on top of that most people have kids and or other expenses to take care of. Its hard to have people change and rise against when they lose the simplicity and knowledge of life.

Look at the middle east, 3rd world nations with people rising up for change because they are not held down by jobs, bills, mortgage payments.

Back
Top Bottom