Yellow leaves with brown spots and red stems!

Mcdomat

Hello everyone it's finally good to be part of the team!

This is my first grow so here we go with my set up and strain info...
Growing medium - soil
Strain is Dark Angel 50/50 from seed (2plants) SCROG METHOD
4x2 scrog screen
4x2x5 tent
Used 400w MH for 6 weeks of veg temps were 85-90f humidity 60%
Am using 600w HPS for flower (into my 5th week) 85-90f humidity 40-50%
FAN-VenTech IF4 4" Inline Duct Fan 190 CFM
Nutrients -Florabloom -Floragrow -floramicro hardwater
2-10 gallon pots
PH STEADY BETWEEN 6-6.5
SOIL GROW
So my plants looked and were crazy healthy up until week 4 of flowering where I noticed yellowing leaves and brown spots developing rapidly. I haven't done anything different since I started in my feeding cycle except upping the nutes as I've been doing gradually throught. The buds are still growing and still look healthy.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I've read it could be a potassium or cal/mag deficiency so last night when watering I mited in some molasses and lowered the nutes abit.

Will post pictures once I figure out how to! I need help quickly plz!!!!

image31037.jpg
image31036.jpg
image31035.jpg
image31035.jpg
image31034.jpg
image31033.jpg
image31032.jpg
image31031.jpg
image31030.jpg

They I would say you have a definite Magnesium(leaves turning pale between veins and twisting of new growth) issue which will lead to the calcium issue (the brown spots on the leaves). You can continue with the Cal/Mag treatment or water with 1 tbsp. Epsom Salt per gallon of water. Chances are it started as a mag issue which lead to the calcium issue. I would try the Epsom salt treatment and see what happens as Epsom salt is likely cheaper then you Cal/Mag

So 1tbls of Epsom salt per 1 gallon of water.... Shout I mix that in with the nute/water or just straight water and Epsom slats? Should I up my Nutella content as well? Rite now I'm doing 2ml flora micro hardwater. .5ml flora grow And 3ml flora bloom. Per gallon(reduced by half to try and flush)

Nute* (not Nutella lol sorry)

Should I use recommended amounts of nutes which are. 4ml floragrow. 1ml floramicro hardwater 6ml flora bloom per gallon (for mid bloom)

I would water with just the Epsom salts for the next 1 or 2 waterings. I don't use nutes, I run an organic super soil that only needs water, but one watering solved my mag problem. I will also add that it was strain specific, it only affected the Cherry Bomb and not the THC Bomb

I am going into week 5 so should I cancel the nutes for the remainder of grow and just use Epsom salts and water?

Also what is this super soil you use I would love to use this with my next grow..... Also any comments on my grow set up the health of my plants and buds would be awesome

Other than you Mag issue, the girls look great mate, you've done well.

I would only use the Epsom salts for one or maybe 2 of your next waterings and then go back to your nute schedule.

As for the super soil I use, if you go to my journal in my signature, you will find the recipe I used this year in there somewhere LOL I will modify it for next years grow as I have found some of the ingredients I wanted but couldn't find in time for this years grow. Also, because of the issue I had with Magnesium this year, I will add Epsom salt to the recipe for next year.

Back
Top Bottom