Yellowing leaves brown spots

mastergreenerey

Growing in pure coco 20l pots, veg at 5 weeks nearly. 2 of my 4 clones seem to have yellowing fan leaves which curl upwards and brown spots appearing at edges. I want to flip to flower soon so want this sorted. Any help would be grateful
Screenshot_20201105-003419_Gallery.jpg
20201103_153251.jpg
20201103_153327.jpg

what do you ph your feeding at? looks like a calcium deficiency but i could be wrong.
have you had a look at Plant Abuse Chart

Can't really tell but the hair/web in the first pic would make me look for spider mites
Sorry thats just some fluff off me loll defo no pests been checking with microscope every few days. Will get some more pics up without flash just waitn for lights on

Hi, thanks for reply according to plant abuse chart its either calcium def or overwatering. I feed them 1.7l per day is this too much?
Also my PH is normally around 5.8/5.9
what type of nutrients?

Give them canna A B shogun calmag Rhizotonic and cannazyme. Giving around half dosage for A B 7ml per 10l calmag 15ml rhizo per 10l. And 17ml cannazyme per 10l

Looks like a potassium deficiency possibly from a lockout. Check PH and if that’s in range the leaves are very dark green so could be too much nitrogen causing the lockout.

Looks like a potassium deficiency possibly from a lockout. Check PH and if that’s in range the leaves are very dark green so could be too much nitrogen causing the lockout.

Sounds like it needs a flush

I don't think it is nearly as complicated as you all are making it out to be. @mastergreenerey, I would like to suggest that you simply feed at 100% the "recommended" rate for a couple of feeding cycles, and see if the slow yellowing starting from the bottom and working its way up, indicating a macronutrient deficiency, goes away. I also don't see signs of spidermites... just exactly what I would expect from a plant being fed 50%. I could be wrong, but as long as you are throwing darts to see which ones stick, throw mine up there too.

Thanks guys i have just pulled them all out to do todays feed i will ph the runoff and let you know. i myself thought lack of nutes so i have upped to around 3/4 dosage. The pots are definitley much lighter so they are still eating. Is daily feed ok u think guys? The 2 wedding cakes seem to be fine slightly shorter than i would expect from plants of this age.
If this doesnt work or the runoff PH is out of range today i think maybe flush is in order.

A flush might help and so would dropping the calmag (especially if it contains N) as I recommended a few days ago.
Yeah i dropped calmag for a few feeds and they started to get worse so day before yesterday i decided to start adding 1/4 dosage again.

coco takes feeding everyday. I would instead do a flush followed by the feeding. This will ensure that the build up salts are washed off while your last one is feeding the plant at the proper rate again. but thats my two cents. wait to see what others say

coco takes feeding everyday. I would instead do a flush followed by the feeding. This will ensure that the build up salts are washed off while your last one is feeding the plant at the proper rate again. but thats my two cents. wait to see what others say
So ive fed the wedding cakes which looked fine as usual. Ill ad pics below they have been defoliated 24 hours ago quite a bit as they were bushy af but i havent seen the new growth slow down at all if im honest even with animal cookies. All the plants i have checked are around 6.1 runoff PH highest was 6.14. Does this require flushing? I feed at 5.8 sometimes 5.9.

Wedding cake
20201105_161151.jpg

20201105_163657.jpg

Animal cookies i think are looking slightly better new growth looks fine after defoliaton a day ago.
20201105_162226.jpg

20201105_164042.jpg

20201105_164634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom