Yellowing leaves

noreastfog

HI I'M HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP TO DIAGNOSE YELLOWING LEAVES ON MY WHITE RUSSIANS.
I think it may be "environment" rather than nutrients.
I have two separate "rooms"

Room one: sealed, 1000K, air conditioned, air purified, Co2 for early to mid flower.

Room two: ventilated, 600K, no air condition, no air purification, no Co2.

White Russian clones started veg the same time. 600K room given an extra week of veg. 1000K at almost 5 wks of bloom!

All were vegged in 600K room for 3 + weeks.

When plants were moved to sealed air conditioned air purified room the girls immediately under the lights began to turn a pale green and then yellow. Also on the girls around the outside the side facing the lights paled as well. I have moved the lights higher as I thought It may be lightburn? I have Vented hood at approx 18". All the girls in the "ventilated" room are green and healthy!

During my last cycle I battled Powdery Mildew. I now have an air purifier in the sealed room that has a hepa filter as well as a UV light. Aerus "Lux Guardian". It supposedly produces no ozone. This is really the only difference between this and previous grows. Thumbs up to no PM this cycle (in either room).

Some suggested that all rooms especially sealed room need to have regular "fresh air"???

Am I missing something??? Oh same nutes for both. Help

Have you thought about a possible nitrogen defficiency? And yes, a sealed room Needs a fresh air intake somewhere. As stated also, Pics always speak best when asking for help. But if you cut out the nitrogen a bit during flower, then you tend to get a pale green to yellow coloring in the leaves. Just a thought to check on.

Hey, thanks for the replies. I've actually chopped that room. And the results were quite good (better then expected), yield down a little but excellent quality.

I apologize for the lack of pictures, I understand they are necessary for a proper diagnosis but were impossible at the time.

I guess I was attempting to determine (confirm) if "environment" could be the difference. All things being equal (same nutes, schedule etc) between rooms except the lack of fresh air.

My second room will chop this weekend, it now shows normal "end of cycle" yellowing of the fan leaves.

Yes they are 600W or 1K lights...

Back
Top Bottom