Air Purifier?

greenbean14

Hi I am new to the site, (loving it so far) but I do have a question. Has anyone ever heard of using an air purifier in the grow room, bloom room to be more specific? I have a closed loop system and was wondering if the addition of such an appliance would be beneficial in aiding the purification of the air which is not exhausted and perhaps be a good preventative for powder mold/mildew and other harmful pathogens? i am also running CO2. Any info at all is a huge help!
Peace and Thank You!

Not too sure but I think somewhere I read that if it creates Ozone, it may be harmful to the plants....

If its an active carbon or hepa, you should be fine, but I believe UV and Ionizing ones release ozone... not too sure how much is harmful though...

I've been running a couple of tower fans that have ionizer features. Didn't notice any difference when I replaced the old ones. I'm on my 3rd run with the ionizers.
Just my $0.02

Thank You! everyone for your info, its greatly appreciated I was looking at a hepa model not sure if it releases ozone or not. I`ll have to look further into it.

Can't say what ionizers do to plants, but they give me sore throats, sinus headaches, and congestion due to the increased ozone generation...All nasty stuff. Carbon filters work great and have none of the side effects.

Hi, I'm a room air purifier reviews blogger myself and most of the air purifiers I have come across and reviewed too infact do the opposite - remove pollen from the air which is considered an irritant for the lungs. I don't know if there are air purifiers especially for the bloom rooms as you require - and I won't be surprised if there was. Anyone found one? I will be interested to know.

it would clean the air and circulate the air. hepa filter will remove any airborne dust, mold, pet hair, etc.. I don't think its a bad idea. I have one in my sons room because of allergies. it does collect pollen. the filters have been green the last 2 months. good luck.

Hi I am new to the site, (loving it so far) but I do have a question. Has anyone ever heard of using an air purifier in the grow room, bloom room to be more specific? I have a closed loop system and was wondering if the addition of such an appliance would be beneficial in aiding the purification of the air which is not exhausted and perhaps be a good preventative for powder mold/mildew and other harmful pathogens? i am also running CO2. Any info at all is a huge help!
Peace and Thank You!

o3 aap 50 air purifier google it for a retailer near you or ebay has it its about 35 - 50$ and it plugs in to the wall. Its an ozone air purifier and works great for your grow room of about 12 plants or so all the way thru harvest.

I'm utilizing the ionic paint additive in my medical cannabis grow rooms not only to provide the plant with a high volume of neg ions and to counter the positive ions produced by A/C and heavy EM fields but as a side benefit, it controls odors as well.

Back
Top Bottom