yet another new guy

Crosscutsaw

Hey. Good to be here among like minds. I'm currently unemployed, and this seems like a good place to burn some time when I'm not jamming on the guitar or fishing... A little bit about me: I'm a 29 year old white dude who's been toking for over half his life.. I have the blues, and play the blues... I haven't gotten high in quite a while (see my blog) so I reaallly have the blues... lets see... I don't watch television... don't go to the mall... I don't care where I pass gas... weed too... I hate politicians but love musicians... blah blah blah...

Cheers

Hello Crosscutsaw, welcome to 420.

You've come to the right place to find all the information you'll ever need about the cannabis plant. we have thousands of friendly, caring, members with like minds that enjoy discussing everything about cannabis.

If you need any specific help, for example how to navigate the site, search for information, or any other need related to the site you can contact me or any of the Hospitality Team members.

Again, welcome to our community, and have a great time while you're here.

Welcome to the forums, Cross. There are lots of good people here and great information, I know you'll make a great addition. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and I hope you'll post often. Let's here more from you.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Hey Cross, It's bowl 30!:smokin: Welcome to the 420 Community. Sounds like you need to start growing your own to get out of the "blues.":bongrip: This website has got all the information you'll ever need on the subject. So take advantage of it and soon you won't be singing the "blues" anymore!:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom