Your Dream Smoking Session

Mad Cow Steakho

Get as creative as you want on this one.

I'd throw it down at my house up on the mountain, starting early enough in the morning to catch the sunrise. We'd have people laid out on the roof, the balconies, soft beanbag chairs and lounging on the couches and the fluffy alpaca wool rugs. I'd definitely have to have all of the 420times crew present, a few select friends and some special guests, namely Del and Supernatural. The front door would be a scene of chaos with an endless caravan of deliverymen and catered food. I'd also have two gigantic Char-Broils on the back porch grilling some fat ass steaks and three hired chefs in the kitchen making everything from pasta and pizza to duck and lamb. The green would be so plentiful, it would look like a bud blizzard jsut ripped through the house. I'd have spice racks filled with different samples of rare strains, a few Lazy Susans with ounces of bud stockpiled in heaps. There'd be 50 or so different strains from White Lightning to Kali Mist to Bubbleberry to Jack Herer, Indicas and Sativas of every different combination, even a tub with 3+ pounds of fungus for anyone who felt like it. Then the smokingware. There would be a pile of Royal Blunts, White Owls and Phillies stacked to the celing. There'd be more glass than the warehouse of a window company. Sidecars, Spoons, Bubblers, Chillums, Hammers, Sherlocks, bongs ranging from 2 to 20 feet, beautiful 4-hosed hookahs scattered across the room like vines and a few wicked vaporizers stacked in a corner of the room. There'd be an entertainment center like none other in another room of the house, with game systems, DVDs, surround sound and cable, and my 750 CD collection.
Another room lower down in the house would be darkened out, with trippy ass artwork hanging from floor to celing and mood lighting and crazy ass knicknacks from lighting generators to lava lamps to ultraviolet lights placed all around the room.

^i busted a nut about 5 times while reading that

Big Blunt

Mad Cow Steakho said:

I'd throw it down at my house up on the mountain, starting early enough in the morning to catch the sunrise. We'd have people laid out on the roof, the balconies, soft beanbag chairs and lounging on the couches and the fluffy alpaca wool rugs. I'd definitely have to have all of the 420times crew present, a few select friends and some special guests, namely Del and Supernatural. The front door would be a scene of chaos with an endless caravan of deliverymen and catered food. I'd also have two gigantic Char-Broils on the back porch grilling some fat ass steaks and three hired chefs in the kitchen making everything from pasta and pizza to duck and lamb. The green would be so plentiful, it would look like a bud blizzard jsut ripped through the house. I'd have spice racks filled with different samples of rare strains, a few Lazy Susans with ounces of bud stockpiled in heaps. There'd be 50 or so different strains from White Lightning to Kali Mist to Bubbleberry to Jack Herer, Indicas and Sativas of every different combination, even a tub with 3+ pounds of fungus for anyone who felt like it. Then the smokingware. There would be a pile of Royal Blunts, White Owls and Phillies stacked to the celing. There'd be more glass than the warehouse of a window company. Sidecars, Spoons, Bubblers, Chillums, Hammers, Sherlocks, bongs ranging from 2 to 20 feet, beautiful 4-hosed hookahs scattered across the room like vines and a few wicked vaporizers stacked in a corner of the room. There'd be an entertainment center like none other in another room of the house, with game systems, DVDs, surround sound and cable, and my 750 CD collection.
Another room lower down in the house would be darkened out, with trippy ass artwork hanging from floor to celing and mood lighting and crazy ass knicknacks from lighting generators to lava lamps to ultraviolet lights placed all around the room.

^there ya go. :D

I concur. I could die happy if such an event took place and I attended.

In my best friends backyard with blunts, bongs, and joints. Thats where I got "really" high for the first time and thats my favorite place to smoke in the whole fucking world. Its just the backyard of a friendly suburban home with an umbrella and comforatble chairs. *CAN NOT forget the dozen bottles of Arizona Green Tea*

Another room lower down in the house would be darkened out, with trippy ass artwork hanging from floor to celing and mood lighting and crazy ass knicknacks from lighting generators to lava lamps to ultraviolet lights placed all around the room.[/QUOTE]....

........For Sure For Sure....ill eat some shr**ms in that room!!!!

My dream smoking session would be with roger waters, david gilmour, richard wright and nick masson. It would be awesome to smoke with pink floyd and then be able to have a jam session with them. That would be the shit.

My Dream Smoking Session, would have to start out, in a cabin deep in the woods, snowing outside, with like 4 ft of snow, a lake front view. a # of fireplaces all going at once, warming up the cabin. Have a bear skinned rug in front of the fireplace, with a hookah, by the side. Some fresh dank. I would also have my good buddies over, all with their own dank and smoking peices. After we are done smoking there, we would take a private aircraft to Disney World Orlando Florida, for a day of the best stoned entertainment ever. After we were done there, we would take a ride back to the cabin and just chill and smoke and crash, and wake up to beautiful babes. That would be my dream smoking session.

Mad Cow Steakho said:

LOL, this is an awsome idea. If you set this up I got 50 on it.

My dream smoke session would be defined by being able to try whatever strain I felt like. If I wanted some Blueberry buds or some Bubblegum for flavor, if I wanted some really heavy White Widow, or if I just wanted to smoke some good hash. I would ignore all marks of quantity and price and just smoke it because I wanted to, not because of what it costs or how much of it there is. Fungus is always nice but not entirely necessary. There would also have to be many clean waterpipes ready for use and packed full of ice. Also, there must be a never ending supply of different food ready at a moments notice and maybe some Playboy bunnies somewhere in there too.:cheesygrinsmiley: Ah, how nice it would be!

My dream session would be sitting on a cloud with Alyssa and Norm, (RIP) my friends who died in a terrible car accident two years back and Bob Marley with a nice big 4 hooka, a fat bag of Jack, and a big brick of hash.

me and Jim Morrison cooking spicy chicken on the bbq out in Cali, drinkin beer and smoking buds all day long.

Sitting alone in a lounge chair on a tropical island, maybe only a few wisps of cloud in the sky on a warm day. Looking out over the ocean, no music, and no one anywhere to be seen. No music, no sound but the water, the gulls, and the ever-so slight breeze. That and maybe two little palms for shade, a cold drink, a wet mango flavored cigar sized blunt filled with the finest Hawaiian Sativa, and the knowlege that I have no responsibilities or obligations for days, but can just lay back and smoke; that would be my dream session.

My perfect smoke session would be just chillin back w/ a good variety of hash and different strains of exotic weed. I would first samlple the weed in alphabetical order, then backwards. Order a pizza, some chinese, and get a few beers. Smoke the hash out of a nice waterbong, and roll up a fat blunt. Sit back and watch Friday, and shut it off halfway through, to go smoke an L with Woody Harrelson, adn try to convince him to make a film documentary on marijuana, and the prejeduces held against it. In a step towards legalisation i would then walk around my neighborhood giving weed to all smokers, and have them all light up in the streets. My session would end with the cops coming and realising there is nothing else that they can do, they cant arrest everybody, so they would leave and go home. Upon arriving back from my adventure, i would sit back on the couch press play and watch Craig beat the shit outta D-Bo one last time, while smoking a fat joint.

Back
Top Bottom