Cloning

Clones_24.jpg
Clones_14.jpg
Clones_14.jpg
Is this normal for clones. My clones before had a couple leaves that looked like this.I took them a little late about 3 weeks into flower. I had 100% of them root. But now start week 2 out of clone box into coco they look like this. No ridges on the leaves some look normal and some dont. Is this normal?
On my flowering plants week 6 1/2 coco 1/2 perlite I water to wast and checked the wast and it was under ph 4. So I flushed then a weeh later I flushed the shit out of them with ph6 water again untill the runoff was 6. Three days later the wast is dropping again. Is there a good coco out there that hold the ph better? Or am I doing something wrong? I feed every 48hrs.

Can clones be kept under 36 watt flourecent lights, so more clones can be taken from them or would it kill them. Ta

I want to buy two clones and use them to get a few more off but when I have the desired amount I want to grow all of them at the same time and all the same size when finished.

Can clones be kept under 36 watt flourecent lights, so more clones can be taken from them or would it kill them. Ta
6500K CFL 36 watt would be ok for one junior sized plant in veg. You do not want to clone a plant that does not have 5 or more nodes. Sometimes it is better to let the mother grow a little before cloning. If you take a clone off of a small plant it will take longer to grow then it would if you waited for the mother to grow the part you wanted bigger to make a clone. Remember on a good cloning term is 7days to root but most of the time it takes 10-15 days to root.

I want to buy two clones and use them to get a few more off but when I have the desired amount I want to grow all of them at the same time and all the same size when finished.
Also a clone is really to small to be cloning off of. So yes you might kill it and when its ready to be cloned it will finish about the same time if they all when to 12/12 at the same time but it would be bigger. Now you could do more topping and tying to mother to get her to be the same height . She would just be way bushy then the cones and have way more buds.

Clones_24.jpg
Clones_14.jpg
Clones_14.jpg
Is this normal for clones. My clones before had a couple leaves that looked like this.I took them a little late about 3 weeks into flower. I had 100% of them root. But now start week 2 out of clone box into coco they look like this. No ridges on the leaves some look normal and some dont. Is this normal?
On my flowering plants week 6 1/2 coco 1/2 perlite I water to wast and checked the wast and it was under ph 4. So I flushed then a weeh later I flushed the shit out of them with ph6 water again untill the runoff was 6. Three days later the wast is dropping again. Is there a good coco out there that hold the ph better? Or am I doing something wrong? I feed every 48hrs.

In most cases yes it is normal. For four reasons.
#1 Time changed so plant has changed from growth to flower and now is trying to stop flower and go back to growth
#2 It was getting use to the light color change to red spec and now back to blue
#3 Nutes going in the plant for flower are different NPK
#4 The humidity different's
Ok back to your ? So I was going to say pH problem but you just said it was a pH problem and flushed it. So lets see in 2-5 days how they look. I might say step up your veg nutes a little. It also sounds like they are taking way more nutes then water witch is dropping your run off pH

#1 Time changed so plant has changed from growth to flower and now is trying to stop flower and go back to growth
#2 It was getting use to the light color change to red spec and now back to blue
Ok back to your ? So I was going to say pH problem but you just said it was a pH problem and flushed it. So lets see in 2-5 days how they look. I might say step up your veg nutes a little. It also sounds like they are taking way more nutes then water witch is dropping your run off pH

Thanks co

Thanks for helping me out! The ph is good though the veg. On my flowering plants week 6 they started going down hill couldn't figure it out. Then I checked the runoff ph and it was bellow 4. I flushed then a weeh later I flushed again until the runoff was about 6. Two days later I feed them and checked the runoff again and it was about below 5. The hydro guy gave me some dolomite lime. I mixed a little bit in the top of the coco a couple days ago. Those plants are being flushed now for harvest. But im worried about my next set. Any advice?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom