2000w in coco,3 plants, day 14 flowering..are they on track?

lngtimepro

Been out the game for a while, lost my.instincts...forgot hoe much patients matters..im in coco with advanced nutrients under 2000w..2 northern lights 1 ak 48..im on day 14 from 12/12 flip..
Do i look on track??..give me your opinions please..
CAM00195.jpg
CAM001992.jpg
CAM001961.jpg

Thanks..i used to be heavily involved in cultivation....i took ill for 5 years and now im back..figured id start small..lost my sense a little....forgot what they look like in the beginning

No problems, lngtimepro. I know for a fact that I would not be this far along in my grow experience and knowledge without the help of the 420 Magazine community. Think about starting a journal, if not for this grow then for the next. It's a great way to communicate with other members with similar interests and setups.

When I investigated Gas Lantern Routine (GLR) I also learned about Diminishing Light Schedule (DLS). My main source of information was The Gas Lantern Routine for Growing Cannabis. I started a thread to discuss these strategies - Gas Lantern Routine / Diminishing Light Schedule. Basically at the time I started GLR, I wasn't convinced that DLS had any real significant benefits and to be honest I've pretty much forgotten about it until now. I'm just finishing one grow and starting another soon so now would be a good time to conduct some additional reasrch into DLS. Thanks for bringing that up and reminding me about DLS!

I have been researching it thoroughly, im a huge defoliation guy. Strip most of my plant by week 6..i was thinking about adding another technique to my bag of tricks, dls....make sense, 14 hours to build photosynthesus..10 hours to rest..

Have u ever shortened dark period?...like 14/10...im readinh mixed reviews

I just reread this post and realized we are talking about two different things. You are talking about shortened dark period, DLS is about lengthening the dark period, much like what happens in autumn in nature. I've not heard of shortening dark period, I would be interested to hear what you have learned about that.

Back
Top Bottom