Can I cure with stems?

SRG CPT Weed

Ive been curring with stems,I think at the end when im done curring im gonna crush weed with all the stems,they are not that huge left,and I would like to squeeze out few extra grams since its kind a commercial grow and I need muney bad lolz to pay bills and stuff,so no judgy. :) So what you think? Can I just leave curring with stems?

Yes you can cure with stems on.

Are you talking about throwing all the removed stems back into what you sell? Not really cool man..

If the bud is on the stem, that's one thing, but to deliberately put stems that have been removed, back into what you sell, just to make a few extra dollars is lame. People are using this for medicine, and you should always offer your best..

SRG CPT Weed, Hi. I came back to smoking after many years off because of military, career, etc... I had a lot of learning to do quick and here's how that was explained to me by an oldtimer.... look at a cannabis plant like an apple tree.... the bud is like the fruit. Now, we use the fruit but we don't use the leaves and the branches (stems). Even though there may be a small amount of THC in the stems, it's not enough to mess with and if it's a commercial grow.. you're just gonna piss off a lot of people and lose customers. I wouldn't do anything with the stems except grind them up for compost. This is just one man's opinion though. Good luck! :peace:

I think, OP, that you have entered this with the wrong attitude, and with all due respect, it was shitty branch and twig weed that drove me, and I'm sure a fair few others on here, to growing our own..

Ya buddy you always want to give your best, I think of it this way KARMA I cut all my stems out and only give the buds even if its attached to the buds. Because when I want or need to buy a bag I don't want any stems you gotta give it the way you want to get it. Everybody does things differently but some forget what you put out there comes back to you in this world one way or another.

Leaving the stems on during the cure will make it take longer, might even affect the taste but honestly have no idea. At the very least you could offer a 5% stem discount to incorporate the stems into the equation, I've heard of it before *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom