Does this look good for only 1 week?

bigred1991

IMG_19800105_184043.jpg

I'm using 1/3 of peat moss 1/3 of Perlite and 1/3 of porting soil people told me that was a weird mixture but seems to be working

It will probably turn out to be a hermie. Ask yourself how seeds formed in the first place. Either a sneaky male plant the grower didn't notice or more likely a female plant grew some nannas towards the end of the grow. I grew out some bag seed on my first grow and out of 8 plants, 2 were male and the other 6 all hermied. I have grown many grows since without any problems with hermies which leads me to believe it is mostly down to the DNA in the seed.
Hoping you have better luck than I did :)

Sorry for asking but what's a hermie?
And yes I thought its heat stress myself but have a lot others say looks like nitrogen problem

Not sure what you mean about the specks. You mean those little spikes? Those are - nothing to worry about. No sex showing. Hermie means hermaphrodite. A plant that has both male and female flowers. Which can happen naturally or through stress- though things get a bit more muddled and mysterious after that as to exactly what and how stress causes a plant to hermie. I wouldn't worry about it. Wait and see

sad to say my plants may not survive. i have pictures in a thread i made. now it was cold and damp and no light and the head has completetly wilted. i simply snipped it, i have pics if u want to see b 4 i snipped and after. mind you i gave her adaquate time time to recoup..now she can have all the time she needs. i'm leavin it alone for a few days and let it driy up a bit.i don't think mine would have looked like that in 3 weeks lolol. but nice for you you..i'm looking to for some indica myself. how is the aroma from it right now?

Yes I would like to see pics. I just got lucky and did a lot of research. The smell is unbelievable. Everyone is telling it is a healthy and good plant. It sound like you kinda over watered it but would like to see pics

keep in mind it was watered then hid for a day in dark cool box. . it did have a nice head on it but it was wilted so bad from no light and such . so just for the sake of the maybe syndrome snipped it off, so now it will just grow outward if it does grow. but i do have 7 leaves facing out. it may keep grow however weird it may look. i suppose. if all else i will make me some wax.
IMG_071926.JPG
IMG_072028.JPG
IMG_071633.JPG
IMG_071731.JPG
IMG_071820.JPG
IMG_071533.JPG

To be honest with you I'm a first time grower and don't have much experience. But I am willing to help as much as I can. Just from the looks of your pics the water and cold dark area you put them in just from what I learn plants thrive at about 75 degrees no hotter then 80. If it hey below 65 it will put stress on the plant. Is that the only light you're using. What watt is the bulb you are using and the Kelvin the light is. It a good to at least use 100 watts in veg with 6700 k and 150 watts for flowering at 2700 k just keep in mind that's only for one plant so if you're growing serial you gonna need a lot more light. What is your grow space what's your medium basically what's your setup.
To be honest it may look like you to start over with a new plant. But you never know they might start growing Idk. If

Back
Top Bottom