Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Muttt
  • 2 Post By Bjay112
  • 1 Post By Mono
  • 1 Post By Lurch Farmer

Thread: What's The Story With Apollo Ballasts?

Talking to a Munchkin outside the Emerald City
    Blog Entries

What's The Story With Apollo Ballasts?

I've been shopping around looking for a good deal on a 600w ballast. I keep coming across these purple Apollo digital ballasts on Amazon. I was just wondering what the story is with these ballasts. Are they any good? Are people having problems with them? I understand that with a ballast, the most important thing is whether or not the store will honor the warranty. I'm just trying to find out if those apollo's are worth buying or are they just a cheap piece of crap??

Anybody have one?
    goathead likes this.
    Muttt

Click ....... HERE ...... to vote for Plant Of The Month, NUG Of The Month and Member Of The Month

Re: What's The Story With Apollo Ballasts?

I have 3 of them. One was bad when I purchased them, the seller shipped me a new one before I had the bad one shipped out. All 3 are running fine now 2 months into the grow.
    Mono and goathead like this.

I have heard good things. Also if buying through amazon they honor warranties pretty well.

Blog Entries

I have use the apollo and the Ipower (also at cramazon) and I personaly prefer the Ipower.
    a little cheaper
    Mono likes this.
    Lurch's 800w perpetual scrog startup
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ml#post1967372 present
    Lurch Farms #3, 4 Hso sour diesel #11, 2 Grape ape clones, and 1 bagseed
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ml#post1763336 Finished
    Lurch Farms 2 sour-d#11 , another 60 day veg
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ml#post1822118 Finished

thank you for stopping[/URL]

I've been running their 600's and 1000's digital adjustable ballasts for a little over 2 years now with out trouble's . I have grown to love the umbrella hood setups especially . In my opinion you can't beat the deals they offer as complete kits . As a side note they ship in unmarked packages . Amazon and the vendor both fulfill the warranties being 3 years on the ballasts .
    "Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
    Abraham Lincoln (1809-65), U.S. President