LED Review 300W & 450W

zoori

420 Member
So me and a friend purchased the platinum series, he buy the p300 and I the p 450 .
Lat me just to say except the shipping that wasn't as good , everything else that important was or misleading or bad , the coverage is big time Just a lie the p 450 should coverage 4/4.5 According to the manufacturer's instructions , if it covers the 2x2 I'll be Grateful,And another thing if you Writing free hangers and give Very poor cable It would be better if you didn't give as it, Quality of the material not 500$ Worthy at all, the p300 electricity cable if it move the unit stop working , wtf he pay 300$ and get Product functions Barely , Both of us will never ever even mistakenly think to buy from platinum LEDs ,very very Disappointing.

re: LED Review 300W & 450W

You didn't mention any details as to how you are using the lights?
I own two p300's, one grey and one white and I agree I prefer the screw in power cable on the white lamp. The power cable on the grey unit will come off very easily.
Ive been using my units for about two months and am satisfied so far with the performance of the units. It will be a couple more months before I will have a full appraisal.
As far as the cables and other mounting parts, they look ok to me. I don't know what they are rated at. Thus far they have held my lights just fine.
I suspect they are rated to hold 100 pounds or more. So four of them should hold a couple of 11 pound lights. (Fingers Crossed)

Like manufacturers Sade high at 18 inches, should cover 3x3 or to replace 600w hps. In the reality it's like 400 w hps and the coverage is like 250 because of the light is spreading bad . Hooping this helps you

A thread here won't fix your problem, assuming it's not user error.

Why not contact Platinum directly?

It's will help others to Decide if they want to put 500$ on something that Not worth the investment

Uh huh.

If you're really unsatisfied, taken from their website
"Not satisfied within 90 days? We'll refund your purchase."

Get your money back.

Uh huh.

If you're really unsatisfied, taken from their website
"Not satisfied within 90 days? We'll refund your purchase."

Get your money back.

It's not that's simple, if I'd know that the coverage is smaller than the Manufacturer Claims, I'd buy bigger model. Because of this problem I now Waiting to order another led. It's very disappointing that you are paying top dollars and didn't get what you payed for, Beyond the additional expense of that Additional led 200$ more . So I'm very sorry that I'm Disappointed but having no Another option. Hop it's clean the air for you

April_14_2015_8_.jpg
April_14_2015_5_.jpg
April_14_2015_34_.jpg

Mine worked pretty well.

Contact them and see if they can help. If they don't, that is when you make a thread bitching. Not before.

April_14_2015_8_.jpg
April_14_2015_5_.jpg
April_14_2015_34_.jpg

Mine worked pretty well.

Contact them and see if they can help. If they don't, that is when you make a thread bitching. Not before.

Hi, what the size of your room?
What model you have?
I turned to them with some problems,in Some of the questions they helped me a lot, Regarding the coverage area They completely ignored.
So before you write a comment bitching About someone you do not know.... ;)
I think it's great led , just not strong as the company claims,

Hi, what the size of your room?
What model you have?
I turned to them with some problems,in Some of the questions they helped me a lot, Regarding the coverage area They completely ignored.
So before you write a comment bitching About someone you do not know.... ;)
I think it's great led , just not strong as the company claims,

I assume you are not a native English speaker, but your posts on the thread sure looked like an attack to me. Further, I grew 5 plants in a 4x4 tent and pulled over an ounce a plant on my first grow. That said, the buds are light and airy. I've since added another P300 and a Mars II 600W.

If I were you, I would order another 300 and run them die by side. They will give you a great footprint and wider coverage than a single 450 or 600.

I assume you are not a native English speaker, but your posts on the thread sure looked like an attack to me. Further, I grew 5 plants in a 4x4 tent and pulled over an ounce a plant on my first grow. That said, the buds are light and airy. I've since added another P300 and a Mars II 600W.

If I were you, I would order another 300 and run them die by side. They will give you a great footprint and wider coverage than a single 450 or 600.

Hi good morning:) no I'm not native English speaker, before I bought the p 450 I'd 250+600 hps combo my yield was 620 gr , if you want so 70 per plant 9 plants total. I believed in platinum and paid 600$ ( in my country is a lot of $$) I like having my daughters the best that'll can gives to them. So I spoke with platinum and they claim it will by like a 600 hps, sorry but it's no like 600w maybe like 400w , I had 2 plants that started to starch for the light and I don't like this problems,Especially after I ask and paid . So if my yield Decreases , I'm very sorry that I'm hurt the company reputation, but in fact they gave me the wrong information Just to make extra dollars . So now I'd orders Another led unit to help my plant . Hope you're seeing the whole picture :)

I am running two P300's and thus far I also cannot confirm all of Pled claims. But I also have a couple more months to go before I can tell one way or the other. I do know that growing with LED lights is different than HID as far as placement and height of the lights. I think my two P300's should give me better coverage than a single P600, but it all depends on how your going to set up your system and how many plants your growing. I have seen some very good results with the Pled lights so the next 6 months of use should give everyone the complete scoop on these lights. No matter what the outcome with my lights I know the Pled lights will be useful for a lot of different uses.
Fingers crossed!

Instead the p 450?
I heard There are problems of heat with the 5w led . I'll live in verey Warm climate so I but the reflector 96/3

I have a mars 2 1200w.. Theres not much heat at all.. Just run a small osculating fan and u can get the led pretty close without burn issues.

What is your coverage? I have 3x3 and I have the p 450 so I thought it's will be too much .
Correct me if I'm wrong

I have a 5x5.. A 1200w would be perfect for a 4x4 .. A 3x3 would fit a 1200w ..just be careful with seedlings..heat wont be the issue if u have a small fan and air filter to suck out and pull in\osculate the air.. But I'm thinking a mars 2 900w would be for your space.

And its never to much..as long as u keep the correct distance..the only way a light could be to much is if it involves seedlings..i start my seeds under a 2x4 T5 florescent fixture..once they outgrow the red party cups..under the big light they go.

Which is why he said, as long as u keep the correct distance..

Back
Top Bottom