Which Mars LED setup for 3x3 DWC?

ca4life

Hey guys! I have a Darkstreet 90 tent 90cm x 90cm (3x3). I am wondering which option below would be the best bang for your buck, while keeping the temperature as low as possible because I am using a non recirculating DWC setup, so my 5 gallon buckets' solution need to be as cool as possible! Here are the options:
A) 1x Mars600 270w 259$ and 1x Mars300 130w 163$, total of 400w for 422$
B) 3x Mars300 130w, total of 390w for 489$
C) 1x MarsII 700w, 321w for 501$
D) 2x Mars600, total of 540w for 518$
E) 1x Mars Reflector192, 420w for 538$
F) 1x MarsII 900w, 420w for 601$
They are listed from the least expensive to the most expensive and are all 5w chips according to MarsHydro. Help please:)

Either the Mars II 900 or an option you didn't list, 4 of the old style Mars Hydro 300's which will run you less than $300. You want to shoot for about 50 watts per square foot.

Either the Mars II 900 or an option you didn't list, 4 of the old style Mars Hydro 300's which will run you less than $300. You want to shoot for about 50 watts per square foot.

I just added a new option, 2x Mars600 540w total for 518$. I can't get old style Mars Hydros, only the new 5w version.

How often do you plan on changing the buckets out?
I think you will be happier with choice D, you get the 50 watts per square foot and it is always nice to have overlap with lighting. But thats just my opinion

I plan on not changing my buckets from start to finish. Actually maybe once when i start flowering, but yeah I agree that choice D is probably the best, since it is the best bang for your buck watt/$ !

I believe I have an option that you'll like:

G) 2x Mars Reflector96, 414W for $336, direct from their site, with a discount for buying two.

If you want to burn off your retinas:

H) 2x Mars Reflector144, 634W for $530, direct from their site, with a discount for buying two.

I just went through this decision, and after endless research selected H for my 4x4' tent. The two long, large fixtures give the added advantage of perfectly even illumination in a tent, and offer the best bang for the buck for cool-running 5W LEDs. I am thrilled. Happy growing! :Namaste:

20160508_014828.jpg

i like your setup:cheer: Happy growing:cheer:
I believe I have an option that you'll like:

G) 2x Mars Reflector96, 414W for $336, direct from their site, with a discount for buying two.

If you want to burn off your retinas:

H) 2x Mars Reflector144, 634W for $530, direct from their site, with a discount for buying two.

I just went through this decision, and after endless research selected H for my 4x4' tent. The two long, large fixtures give the added advantage of perfectly even illumination in a tent, and offer the best bang for the buck for cool-running 5W LEDs. I am thrilled. Happy growing! :Namaste:

20160508_014828.jpg

i like your setup:cheer: Happy growing:cheer:

Thanks Sarah! :high-five: This is just the rooting stage. Once the roots get out of the baskets, I'll more them into totes.

By the way, that's a Mars Hydro tent too! I love it!! :high-five: lol

A tip: for the 4x4 tent, the instructions in my box were wrong, saying to place the frame on the bottom of the tent first. It is impossible to install that way . Mars Hydro has a video on YouTube showing the correct way to do it--drape the tent over the frame and position the top over the frame first, then wrap the sides and bottom around. I suggest that Mars Hydro supply a link to the video to everyone who orders the tent. Just a thought. :Namaste:

Thanks again for a great product and great service! One more time... :high-five::battingeyelashes:

Based on your growing space3'x3', Mars II 700 is enough.You can buy directly from our webite LED Grow Lights ,the price is cheaper.:high-five:
Or you can send email to sales6@lgledsolutions.com.In order to avoid any delays in reading your mail,Please name the subject as-:420 magazine+which light you needed +your name.:high-five:My colleague will offer you the best price.:high-five:

This right here is what I'm talking about with the Immeasurable amount of Help Offered via 420 Grow Chat. I just happened to get a package DEAL On my Complete 1680 D Mylar 3x3 Fusion Hut & I have to say "It Feels Like I Robbed the poor guy" lmao. I Wish,
- Seriously though I am pretty Happy with the price $965.00 Can. I have pics I'll attach here. I Purchased it Online from-
- Canada Growlights.com I got really fortunate in the sense that It was a 15 minute drive from my home to the Sellers. I Know Eh?
Anyhooow, I Got a Mars II 900 watt Full Spectrum LED Light w/ the aforementioned tent.I may have Overdone it a bit with the-
- 6" Inline Fan, but I plan on Upgrading the size of Hut I'd have gotten the 5x5 Had it been in stock. The Fan & Filter + the Flex hose a good 15 ft of it & a roll of aluminum tape Fan Control as well as Digital Timer for light too. All Good Quality Materials. I Wish ALL A Green Grow & A Heavy Harvest!

P.S. It seems I cannot figure out how to add pics here so I do apologize for that. However I have all the pics on my profile page Gallery pics. please feel free to head there and see for yourself. Thank You.
Sincerely: Don J. :Namaste: :bigtoke: :Namaste:

Looking forward more pictures of them:cheer:
Thanks for your advice,that's a good idea,i think we can do that.:high-five:
Wish you and your girls a good day:circle-of-love:
Thanks Sarah! :high-five: This is just the rooting stage. Once the roots get out of the baskets, I'll more them into totes.

A tip: for the 4x4 tent, the instructions in my box were wrong, saying to place the frame on the bottom of the tent first. It is impossible to install that way . Mars Hydro has a video on YouTube showing the correct way to do it--drape the tent over the frame and position the top over the frame first, then wrap the sides and bottom around. I suggest that Mars Hydro supply a link to the video to everyone who orders the tent. Just a thought. :Namaste:

Thanks again for a great product and great service! One more time... :high-five::battingeyelashes:

Hi DonJuanaGrow,if you want to add picture here,you need to upload it to the Gallery.then you can use it:high-five:
This right here is what I'm talking about with the Immeasurable amount of Help Offered via 420 Grow Chat. I just happened to get a package DEAL On my Complete 1680 D Mylar 3x3 Fusion Hut & I have to say "It Feels Like I Robbed the poor guy" lmao. I Wish,
- Seriously though I am pretty Happy with the price $965.00 Can. I have pics I'll attach here. I Purchased it Online from-
- Canada Growlights.com I got really fortunate in the sense that It was a 15 minute drive from my home to the Sellers. I Know Eh?
Anyhooow, I Got a Mars II 900 watt Full Spectrum LED Light w/ the aforementioned tent.I may have Overdone it a bit with the-
- 6" Inline Fan, but I plan on Upgrading the size of Hut I'd have gotten the 5x5 Had it been in stock. The Fan & Filter + the Flex hose a good 15 ft of it & a roll of aluminum tape Fan Control as well as Digital Timer for light too. All Good Quality Materials. I Wish ALL A Green Grow & A Heavy Harvest!

P.S. It seems I cannot figure out how to add pics here so I do apologize for that. However I have all the pics on my profile page Gallery pics. please feel free to head there and see for yourself. Thank You.
Sincerely: Don J. :Namaste: :bigtoke: :Namaste:

Based on your growing space3'x3', Mars II 700 is enough.You can buy directly from our webite LED Grow Lights ,the price is cheaper.:high-five:
Or you can send email to sales6@lgledsolutions.com.In order to avoid any delays in reading your mail,Please name the subject as-:420 magazine+which light you needed +your name.:high-five:My colleague will offer you the best price.:high-five:

Hi Sara, thank you very much for your reply! Would it be better if i send you a PM instead or should i go ahead and send an email to sales6@lgledsolutions.com?

Thank you everyone for your input, i appreciate it! I will probably get the Mars Reflector series, either 3x Reflector96 or 2x Reflector144!! :D

You can send email to sales6@lgledsolutions.com,i already talked with my colleage about it,she will provide you a good price,she may give you some discount.:high-five:
Hi Sara, thank you very much for your reply! Would it be better if i send you a PM instead or should i go ahead and send an email to sales6@lgledsolutions.com?

Thank you everyone for your input, i appreciate it! I will probably get the Mars Reflector series, either 3x Reflector96 or 2x Reflector144!! :D

Hi Sara!

I just received your Direct Message asking for a link to the video so that you can include it with the tents. Unfortunately, this site won't let me reply by DM until I've made more posts, so I'm supplying the info here--I hope you don't mind.

Here's my message and info! :circle-of-love:

SmokeSara said:
hi Jack,
Thanks for your idea, we will add the Link to the instructions.
Can you send the link of the youtube which you watch for installing the tent?

Hi Sarah!

I'm glad to, and glad to see another way that you folks are supporting your customers. Your company's helpfulness really makes your products more valuable to me. :high-five:

Maybe you will see your friends in the video? :party:

Thanks again, and best wishes.

PS This site is automatically parsing the link, so here it is with some spaces to prevent that--to make the correct link to the video, please remove the spaces. :)

htt ps://w ww.youtube. com/watch?v=kTLyCTFMjS4

Mars Hydro Grow Tent set up - YouTube

Thanks Jack,it's no problem,i just want to confirm that we are talking about the same video:high-five:
Hi Sara!

I just received your Direct Message asking for a link to the video so that you can include it with the tents. Unfortunately, this site won't let me reply by DM until I've made more posts, so I'm supplying the info here--I hope you don't mind.

Here's my message and info! :circle-of-love:

Hi Sarah!

I'm glad to, and glad to see another way that you folks are supporting your customers. Your company's helpfulness really makes your products more valuable to me. :high-five:

Maybe you will see your friends in the video? :party:

Thanks again, and best wishes.

PS This site is automatically parsing the link, so here it is with some spaces to prevent that--to make the correct link to the video, please remove the spaces. :)

htt ps://w ww.youtube. com/watch?v=kTLyCTFMjS4

Mars Hydro Grow Tent set up - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom