LED Growing light for my homemade grow box

unk83

Hello.

I am planning to grow two (2) White Widow autoflowering plants (datasheet: White Widow Automatic). Soon I will start building my growbox. Estimated growbox size: Length 1.10m x Width 0.35m x Height 1m+. Total surface: 0.4m² or 4.3ft², rectangle shape.

What LED grow light(s) should I buy, for the above setup, without spending a fortune? One big in the center or two small (one above each plant)? For both growing and flowering stages.

While researching I came across some LED grow lights and I am thinking about the next four options: a) 2x GalaxyHydro 300W b) 1x Mars II Hydro 400W c) 2x Mars 300W d) 1x Platinum P150 250W.
What do you think? Any other opinions?

Thank you.

I would suggest going for two lights in that sort of space unless you are considering the Mars Hydro Reflector (I dislike them but others love them to bits). It's going to be a bit of a squeeze still with only 35cm to fit them but I think they will. I can go check the measurements of mine and will get back to you but I'm pretty certain they should squeeze in and still have enough room for airflow. You could also consider building something like these: British Bulldog Meets Rottweiler - Getting Orgasmic With Organic
(scroll down the page to the lights on top of the sideboard)
I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom