Introducing myself

Re: Introducing myself..

:welcome: to :420: Dawn. This is a great place for growers to hang out and help each other. I am glad that you are here. I have a few links that might help you find something that is of interest to you.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For edibles Cannabis Edibles

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.

:peace: :Namaste:

Yes, BudNoob2 I just finished a crop from seeds and the guy that gave me the plants just happened to give me a male plant without my knowledge...now all my nugs have seeds!! Yay, just what I wanted, the nugs turned out to be very good, just has seeds. Now I'm growing from clones, got 4 little ones going and watered them the other day and found a bug in the run off tray, I posted pics of it in the Grow Room under Pests. Thank you for the welcome!!

Thank you for all the info ColoradoKid....very much appreciated. If you get a min look at the pics I posted of a bug I found in my run off dish, don't know what it is, never even seen a bug like that. If it's okay with you I would like to add you as a friend?

Thank you for all the info ColoradoKid....very much appreciated. If you get a min look at the pics I posted of a bug I found in my run off dish, don't know what it is, never even seen a bug like that. If it's okay with you I would like to add you as a friend?

Not 100% but that looks like a Mealy bug but wrong color, possibly isopoda family. If it is a mealy you can instantly kill it on sight with a dab of rubbing alcohol and then I treat plant with mix of neem oil ivory soap flakes dissolved in water and apply to all surfaces of plant and soil every week or so until no traces of bug are found. I'm a new MJ grower but I've been gardening a long time :) Hopefully someone else can confirm it's a mealy. Regardless, the neem oil ivory soap trick works for a lot of pests - I've even used dish soap in the absence of ivory.

I looked at the pictures Pests - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery and I am not sure if it is a Mealy bug or a cockroach or what. What size is it? Have you examined your plants on the underside of the leaves and the top soil for signs of life that isn't supposed to be there? I use a magnifying glass to look over my plants. I would be honored if you were to decide to be my friend. Look the plants over with a magnifying glass and let us know if you find any more of those or if it was just a stray bug. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom