Hello people

THCdoctor

420 Member
I'm from the UK, currently 5 weeks into my first grow. Doing an attic grow with NFT system using LED light.

And things are going sweet :)

As the first rule about grow club; you cant talk about grow club!

I had to tell someone, so here I am lol.

Hello mate.

Yes exactly, my brothers ex-misses grassed him and that was the end of his growing days (well until he moves house) You really cant tell even your best mates :(

Which sucks because its a buzz growing lol.

it is a buzz, i have to look at my plants every ten minutes lol think im obsessed now .... but like your self its kind of my first proper grow, did a few out side last year but i over fed them ( reason im doing organic with home made nutes ) , this year i have bit more knowledge , made my own nutes from seaweed, cow parsley , nettles and pony crap , might as well as its all around me , my plants seem to enjoy it so far , ive never seen growth like it , nodes on nodes , i was scrogging and had to remove the scrog due to the growth lol mental gona flush them friday and switch 12/12 saturday and keep track of what im doing as i never write things down or remember when to feed flush what week ect ... gona have to stop looking at them :rofl: and write things down

P1050349.JPG

You're getting plenty of growth they must be loving that seaweed lol. Leaves are looking nice and healthy, fair play making you're own nutes.

I use green haze for veg and house & garden for bloom, some people slag off house and garden but I swear by it.

Are you going to buy any additives? Bud Xl is amazing, and Shooting powder doubles your buds.

Back
Top Bottom