Reporting Threads

Beateo

Members of our community,Today, I felt obligated to report FOUR different threads to theadministrators. One of them was actually a guy trying to sellnarcotics! One was an attempt to solicit employment, and two were trying to sell appliances. Clearly one very serious post and 3 nuisance posts... none of which belong here. When I reported these 4 posts, I IN NOWAY felt bad about doing it, felt like I was being a "snitch", oranything like that. What I felt was that I was possibly helping to savea site that our community desparately needs. One IDIOT selling narcotics here could, no doubt, shut this site down! That's a very serious matter in my opinion.
I know I'm not the only one who sees these posts and reports them. What I intend to do from now on is to post within the thread that I think violates policy that I did in fact report that thread. This will serve to inform other members so that 10 of us aren't reporting the exact same violation causing way more work for our administrators. And it also prevents me from feeling like I'm going behind someone's back with something. :peace:

There should be no hesitation at all to do it. It's far better to have too many members report threads than none at all. Nothing positive comes from all those spams/scams. I mark every spam-member I see, and it's important that others do the same as well. Let's do what we can to keep this place clean and clear of any and all pests!

:cheer::high-five::thanks::goodjob::green_heart::nicethread::thanks::welldone::thumb:

i agree fully with you and will keep an eye out for anyone posting silly posts therefore creating the risk of closing dwn this internationally community driven site :peace:

come to :420: to sell kitchen utensils lmao ..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

come to :420: to sell kitchen utensils lmao ..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crazy I know! I guess what I was trying to get at was that "WE" should make sure we post something that tells all of the rest of us that the post has already been reported. I'm guessing that when some IDIOT posts something like "buy oxys" or "buy this spoon", the administrators likely get hammered with multiple reports?? So instead of doing what they do to make this forum what it is, they're burdened with answering bunches of reports when if we kept each other informed, they would only have to answer the one person who turned the IDIOT in? Tell me if this makes sense because sometimes my thinking process gets... out there a little? :)
The only problem I see could be that it may feel odd to post it when it might be one we're not quite sure about? I've reported one or two that I thought was but wasn't quite sure if it was a violation or not. In that case, I hope whoever it is understands that I do it only because I'm concerned that this site stay "healthy". :peace:

Crazy I know! I guess what I was trying to get at was that "WE" should make sure we post something that tells all of the rest of us that the post has already been reported. I'm guessing that when some IDIOT posts something like "buy oxys" or "buy this spoon", the administrators likely get hammered with multiple reports?? So instead of doing what they do to make this forum what it is, they're burdened with answering bunches of reports when if we kept each other informed, they would only have to answer the one person who turned the IDIOT in? Tell me if this makes sense because sometimes my thinking process gets... out there a little? :)
The only problem I see could be that it may feel odd to post it when it might be one we're not quite sure about? I've reported one or two that I thought was but wasn't quite sure if it was a violation or not. In that case, I hope whoever it is understands that I do it only because I'm concerned that this site stay "healthy". :peace:

i know what your saying about not knowing .. i see people trying to sell their stuff and not answer if they are a sponsor. ive seen u ask a guy the saME question and he would not answer lol .. im sure the kitchen dumdass post got so many reports so fast they were probably like wtf !!! without the sponsors this site probably would not exist and u don't want them leaving because so Joe blow gets free advertisement about his homemade sex dolls or janky kitchen shit!

Back
Top Bottom