Calling All 420 Community Members: Help Needed With Gallery Bug Reports

Im not really tech savy but i have a lumia 635 windows 8 phone and I have been having trouble uploading pictures off my phone like i usually do. I don't get those multiple upload slots like before and actually don't have anywhere i can select a photo even. Sorry if this post isn't enough info as i said im not really tech savy.

Which browser are you using? IE is no longer supported by our forum software or microsoft.

Can you try a different browser on your phone, like Chrome, Opera or Firefox?

Which browser are you using? IE is no longer supported by our forum software or microsoft.

Can you try a different browser on your phone, like Chrome, Opera or Firefox?

I am using internet explorer im pretty sure. I went and looked quick and i could try out opera mini i guess. Tried another one before coming back to reply and this one was called surfy browser and it doesn't work on this one either so i will go try opera mini now and I will come back and let you know how that goes.

ya opera mini solves the picture problem. thanks for pointing me towards the solution. i love this site and wouldnt have been able to use this site to its full pontential so thank you again

So Teddy Edwards sent me some things to try.
Didn't help.

Uploading 8Mb pic took 1min 49sec

re-ran speed test...

1273517744_1_.png

Anyone else having trouble?

I tried opera mini and it didn't work for my iPad. I haven't tried with the iPhone and haven't tried the rest of the other options you offered Richard, although Chrome wouldn't let me upload multiples either. I'm pretty resigned to the idea that, until I get my PC back from the daughter, I'll be loading my photos in one at a time. *sigh*

At least I've streamlined the process. You'd think I'd begin to cut back on updates. You'd be wrong. Apparently I adapt. :laughtwo:

Opera Mini is only a suggestion for Windows phone :ciao: Chrome is still recommended for IOS devices :thanks:

Have you tried our shiny new app yet? It's shiny! And new! 420 Magazine on the App Store

Visa Versa - - App wanted for Android!

EDIT: found it. 420 Magazine – Android Apps on Google Play

Opera Mini is only a suggestion for Windows phone :ciao: Chrome is still recommended for IOS devices :thanks:

Have you tried our shiny new app yet? It's shiny! And new! 420 Magazine on the App Store

I'm checking it out now Richard. Thanks, I'd missed that entirely. Such a creature of habit. :battingeyelashes: :hug:

Slow uploads seem to have been resolved. Uploaded 5 pics in under 20sec for all of them tonight.

We didn't do anything, have a feeling it may be your ISP or the network they use to connect to our host network. :thumb:

We didn't do anything, have a feeling it may be your ISP or the network they use to connect to our host network. :thumb:

Granted it was just one night... could be a fluke... Comcast "BLAST!" usually isn't slow at all.

This was during the slow uploads last week
1273517744_1_.png

This is tonight... Granted DOWNLOAD is slower, but it's Saturday night... Upload is not.
1275064244_1_.png

Oddly, there's no LA area server to test...

Here's a speakeasy test...
4/23/2016 10:13 PM- 115.24 Mbps(down) - 12.08 Mbps(up) - Los Angeles, CA

Here's one from OOkla
5274387263_1_.png

With all due respect brother, the word of Comcast is about as true as the word of Donald Trump.

Big business, we can trust them just like politicians and government, right? :volcano-smiley:

I can't upload images currently. It gives me either of these messages. (I'd show you a screen shot but..)
For single pic attempts it says
-image is too small
Or on multiple image attempts is saying
-can not create image html/www....

It says I have 22 images in my cue, but will not let me process or upload them. I've been trying all day, I logged out and tried again. Can my cue be deleted by a mod, I have no idea what I've done wrong.

Please advise... Thank you

I just cleared the gallery queue and our systems admin is investigating why the uploads are broken, as well as the banner rotation being down. Hopefully a quick fix for them both, sorry for the inconvenience. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom