Forums Upgraded - Discussion and Bug Reports

Founder
Our forum software has been upgraded to the latest version.

How is the performance for you, any better?

Please check all of your features and make any bug reports here.

Thanks!

Had a scary moment when I found that I had to manually enter my username and password - and they weren't accepted, lol. But as it was possibly seconds after the upgrade it might have been that the db hadn't fully taken yet. Tried again (same paste) and it worked so that's not an issue, only a chuckle.

Seems like the pages once again load normally instead of the pausepausepausepausedisplay page that I noticed for the last week or so after a FF upgrade. Wasn't sure if it was the site or the browser but everything is normal now so that's good.

Thank you for your (and your webmaster's) continued work.

Just noticed that the User CP options are giving a database error.

Tried to load 420 Magazine and got this error:
Error writing file '/xxx/xxx' (Errcode: 28)

Guess you're still working on it. Will call it a night and let you do so in peace, lol. Good luck!

Seems like the pages once again load normally instead of the pausepausepausepausedisplay page that I noticed for the last week or so after a FF upgrade. Wasn't sure if it was the site or the browser but everything is normal now so that's good.

Thank you for your (and your webmaster's) continued work.

Much better with this part, I was in the same boat and thought it was something on my end. I have not had a stall yet and the pages seem to be much snappier.

I was also getting reloads and excess scripts from openx almost every time I hit the preview or submit button as well. All seems fine here now too.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom