Forums upgraded

i already just uploaded a SHIT load of pics :(
whoops

pure quality man
go look for yourself
:)

I can hardly look at my screen when visiting this site now. As a visualy imparied poster, I request you tone down the colors, its WAY BRIGHT. I feel like im about to pass out.
-PM

Re: hey where is my FANTA?

I agree with the new colors being a little bright on the old retnas, but otherwise everything seems to be running smoother then ever.

So far everything works for me :hmmmm: ......And I kinda like the colors .......sorta like a sour diesel effect.....:thedoubletake: ......And dude ! ! I love the new smilies .....:goof: .......:peace:

420, awesome, thanks for the heads up. My eye disease makes me extremely sensitive to light, and when I opened your website up the other day, I nearly passed out :p I now have it set to a nice light blue, THANKS FOR THE AWESOME UPGRADES (And for your consideration of people with disabilities)!
-PM

My auto-login IS working. I had to type my name and password, and check the box...and REMOVE my current favorites and replace it with the newley logged in screen to get it to work. Before I did this, I would tel the site to remember my name/pass, but when I closed the browser and clicked on MY FAVORITES of the link, it wouldnt save it.
-PM

okay gang...
my programnmer is fixing some of these issues now..
please help us out by checking everything and giving error reports...
please list all pages with the triangle error exclamation point on bottom left as well...

Back
Top Bottom