Forums upgraded

Founder
okay gang..
we just upgraded to the latest and greatest of what we have..
forums, links, gallery, everything..
please do me a favor and check every aspect of the site to see if you can find errors..
report them all here in this post and please be as descriptive as possible with url to the page, etc...

i can already see some avatars and smilies got messed up...
might have to re-upload your avatars

i have a question is there anyway we can make the avators a lil bigger .. and i use to be able to just close the net and open 420times and i would be signed on now i got to sign in ever time. but besides that every thing so far looks good

i just upgraded avatars to 80x80...
try it out...

please tell me if this login issue continues...
try clearing your cache...
may have something to do with the upgrade....

i don't understand what you two are talking about....
explain in detail please...re-read what you wrote...doesn't make sense...

is the site running a LOT slower for anyone else or just me?

ok well for avators i see that u can upload bigger ones but now we cant uplaod avators that move like that are in motion.. and yes 420 is alot slower than it has been.. and for sign on i use to be able to be on the site and jsut close it and when i came back on i would be signed ready to go now every time i have to sign on.. hope that cleared it up for u 420.. preaty dam blazed right now

It's not slow for me, it's at regular uploading speed, all is good.

I like the new names everyone has ;)

I'm still testing out the new mod fuctions.

Looking good, keep it up.

:adore::allgood:

I too am having difficulty staying logged into 420times.com. I check the box that says REMEMBER ME, and type in my user name and password, but when I close my browser and return to the site, it does not remember me. This problem began at the exact moment the forum upgrades occured, so I know that is the cause.
Another issue I have run into is when I click on the "LAST PAGE" icon on a thread that has multiple pages of posts, it brings me to the lst page, but at the begining of that page. Prior to the upgrade, when you clicked on the LAST PAGE link, you would be brought to the last page, at the LAST POST on the last page (IE: The bottom of the page).
Hope this information is usefull to you.
-PM

I'm missin allot of smilies........lol .......I'm trying to see what else .....But I'm lookin at this all stoned ......I like it so far ......

I can't upload pics. I'm uploading pics of the same size and format that I always do (JPEG, 600x451, 284KB) and all I keep getting is this messgae "No Image specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I'm having the login issues as well (it won't cookie me, or the cookies are not working properly). I'm running Avant Browser version 10.1 build 30, which should be the same as IE really. It's pretty much just an enhanced version.

Other issues include: Profile changes did not stick, smileys do not work, page loading is way too slow.

I like the small changes though. Makes it seem smoother, or it will once all the problems are ironed out.

still having cookie login issue?

still having picture upload issue?

still having smiley issue?

i will check into the profile saving issue...
also, working on the speed....
that is the biggest bitch of them all....
thanks guys.

:hmmmm: I wasn't havin any real problems last night (except missin smilies)....But now I have to re logon as well .....Seems to happen when I shut my comp. down .....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom