Forums upgraded

please clear your cache and delete your temp files and then see if the login problems continues...

we are still working on everything else...
shouldn't be much longer...

Everything is working fine in terms of speed for me, but I can no longer click on someones name for the drop-down menu of options, like their profile and such, same with the search button

Drop down profiles not working for me, neither are the mod drop down profiles 'thread tools' ...

Color scheme is good.

Apart that crapola, good job =D

whenever you see an error at the bottom left of the page, you won't be able to click users names...other links don't work as well on these sparatic pages... we are trying to find the problem now...

same with picture pages..
you should be able to upload pictures now though..
just viewing the picture page has errors...

does anyone that had the login problem, after clearing cache and temp files, still have the problem?

No, the cookies seem to be fine now.

Hum.. Colors are a little bright, maybe tone down the white to a greyish white like before..

Also for some odd reason in this dude's profile his age appears twice :hmmmm:

WarEagle8608

Rob dude... just have to tell you something man...
You're awesome dude, you do too much for us.

alle-Mein said:
oo man.... this is too bright

buzz killer

-Mike
I totally agree need a nice DARK GREEN like Pot leaves and a grey background. The white is so bright and the greens look too light for a marijuana/hemp site, IMO.:smokin:

The only problem I've run across so far is the drop down boxes above are not dropping down --> I do believe others have mentioned this though.

this is cool :)
the colours are soothing and chronic green :)
wait till u see the pics i got to uploadddd

Back
Top Bottom