Hello all, I am Dean and I am a smoker

AOXOMOXOA

Hello, I am dean.

I have always been dean, and I am a dead head. I have not always been a dead head. but I have been a dead head since I have been on the bus if you know what I'm talking about.

I just turned 45, I started smoking in 1980 and smoked for many years. I stopped when i got married in 1998.

since that Time i have developed serious chronic pain in my neck and back, I have had bones removed and now have a spinal cord stimulator and battery in my neck to ease the pain. but that does not work

so now i take a bunch of pain pills, well a lot less than i used to. and I am smoking medical pot to help.
and it does.

So here I am.

Hello.

Welcome Dean!

Great to here you've always been Dean. I also suffer from chronic pain in my back and I have been using marijuana to maintain it for years.

This magazine is a great resource for information on growing your own marijuana and taking control of your medication. You can also find all kinds of information about all kinds of topics. Get ready to lose a lot of time to this place :rofl: but, that long time is a good time. I have made some great friends here and I'm eternally thankful for it.

I think you will fit in just great here. Hope to see you around!

All the best, Friend

Welcome Dean! I smoke medical for carpal tunnel pain in my wrists. 420 Magazine is one of the best resources I've found on the internet. My first grow is a huge success for me and it's all because I followed grows similar to mine here. You will find answers to all of your questions here. My biggest mistake was to not really research strains before I grew. I'm growing strains that have low to medium yields, and if I'm going to go through over 4 months of work, I'm going to grow high yielding strains. Northern Lights seems to be one of the highest yielding Indicas with high potency for pain. I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Earth Juice Grow and EJ Bloom for nutrients, very, very happy with the results from these. Good luck with your grow. It's a lot of work to do it right, but the rewards are so well worth the effort! I've been smoking since almost before you guys were born, 1971 to be exact!! lol

Hello, I am dean.

I have always been dean, and I am a dead head. I have not always been a dead head. but I have been a dead head since I have been on the bus if you know what I'm talking about.

I just turned 45, I started smoking in 1980 and smoked for many years. I stopped when i got married in 1998.

since that Time i have developed serious chronic pain in my neck and back, I have had bones removed and now have a spinal cord stimulator and battery in my neck to ease the pain. but that does not work

so now i take a bunch of pain pills, well a lot less than i used to. and I am smoking medical pot to help.
and it does.

So here I am.

Hello.
Hello Dean, i am new to the forum also.

Hello Dean, i am new to the forum also.
Hello @Slipdog01 hope your having a great day.
Unfortunately that member hasn't been here since 2015.
Top left corner of post has the date my friend.
Looking forward to seeing your grow take care.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom