Introduction & Newbie Grower & Auto Flower & LED

Doobzilla X

Hello to all!

I am an Old School "Rec" smoker that has gotten tired of the lack of quality buds here in the Midwest. I been reading and lurking around forums like these trying to get an idea of what I wanted to do and what it would take to get me there. What I want is to grow a steady amount to keep myself and a friend smoking regularly & that's it. Outside of 420, I do PC and Laptop repair and still find myself playing PlayStation or mobile games on my phone in my free time.

I will be setting my grow journal up very soon! I can definitely use the help now that the ladies have broken ground and shot up. For my first grow I've planted 2 x White Widow and will be adding a Black Domina/Bubblegum Strain in a solo cup (all feminized). I am using 2 x 300w MarsHydro LED lights in a 32x32x63 grow tent. I will give more info in my grow journal along with pics, so please stop by say hello, and leave some feedback or advice, either will be appreciated..

Hi Doob!

Welcome to 420!

I think you've chosen the right place! I came here in November and my grow skills have exploded. And I'm doing exactly what you'd like to accomplish. I've started growing perpetually and I am now sitting on a healthy stash of medical grade cannabis. I don't really on my producer or the street for my meds. I get exactly what I want, when I want it. And it only took about 5-6 months to get it all stored away. (You can see it all in my journals)

I don't have much experience with LED but this community is filled with people that rely on them heavily that would be honored to throw you some advice.

I wish you all the best and can't wait to see your journal in the forums! Take care

Welcome, and good luck. Plenty of info here to help you get started. .I use platinum LED's,, love them. I like a good auto also,, like a fine cigar..;-)

Hi Doob!

Welcome to 420!

I think you've chosen the right place! I came here in November and my grow skills have exploded. And I'm doing exactly what you'd like to accomplish. I've started growing perpetually and I am now sitting on a healthy stash of medical grade cannabis. I don't really on my producer or the street for my meds. I get exactly what I want, when I want it. And it only took about 5-6 months to get it all stored away. (You can see it all in my journals)

I don't have much experience with LED but this community is filled with people that rely on them heavily that would be honored to throw you some advice.

I wish you all the best and can't wait to see your journal in the forums! Take care

Thanks Much for the warm welcome Pigeons420! I see i'm not alone in that thought. I feel like I want to control the quality and of course quantity rather than fork out cash to some guy who's only out for my cash. I will be asking around, and I also have been in the MarsHydro LED thread asking questions. My grow journal is also setup and running and can be found on my signature. Any and all advice is welcome.

Welcome, and good luck. Plenty of info here to help you get started. .I use platinum LED's,, love them. I like a good auto also,, like a fine cigar..;-)

Thanks for the welcome MassMedMan. I will looking into as much info as I can find as well as asking questions, I would be honored if any of you Vets stop by and offer your advice my grow journal is in my signature. Even though I am using a different brand of LED you have plenty of experience using this type of lighting and that experience is invaluable to a noob like myself. Any tips etc. you can throw my way would be appreciated!

Thanks for the welcome MassMedMan. I will looking into as much info as I can find as well as asking questions, I would be honored if any of you Vets stop by and offer your advice my grow journal is in my signature. Even though I am using a different brand of LED you have plenty of experience using this type of lighting and that experience is invaluable to a noob like myself. Any tips etc. you can throw my way would be appreciated!

Sure thing. I don't care if you grow with Christmas lights,, I'll help ya... I'm loyal to what I own of course,,, but I love watching people grow it for themsElves and I'll do anything poSsible to help. Plus, maybe your lights are better, I'll never know with a closed mind.

I'll get over to your journal today......

Back
Top Bottom