G'day

IamLoony

420 Member
Hi all,

I have been searching the net recently to see what I have missed out on while being married. (The missus wouldn't allow me to grow). So much has changed since I was last growing that I am really looking forward to the next six months. Now that the x is no longer around to bother me, I have just set up a 2m x 2m x 2m (That's 6.56 x 6.56 x 6.56 for all you Yanks) indoor temp grow room. Made from panda plastic and pvc poling. Presently I have 2 x 600w HPS Lucas grow lights, and 8 plants in 30Lt (7.9Gl) Pots, made up of 5 x Critical Hog Autos, 1 x Vanilla Kush & 2 x Underdawg Kush.

I don't know much about these strains, but it's a start until I can afford better beans. So far the room hasn't cost me more than a $1000, so far so good. The carbon filter, silencer, and fan were the largest costs but after being busted 15 years ago with 38 Red Devils and 2 white Rhinos (Mature Plants) 50+ clones and 32 ounces in bags. I have learnt the hard way just how important those carbon filters are. (Yes, I have a bachelor's degree in hindsight. If you are like us over here, and you wish to grow more than 20 plants, try to put $5000 away for a good lawyer, or you too will spend some time in a government run holiday home, where the service sucks). I don't have any photos presently, but will share some when the girls start to flower off. I will also show manicured buds and list dry weight from all plants if I can get that far without the boys in blue kicking down my door again. looking forward to any feedback.
See ya's. :thumb:

G'day Rifleman,

Can't imagine why I would need those two items, unless it's from all the smoking I intend to catch up on. And lets hope that neither of us discover if there is such a thing as a double bloody masters. :)

G'day Rifleman,

Can't imagine why I would need those two items.........

I would hope none of us ever need them, but they are about the cheapest insurance one can get to avoid a disaster...And the questions that follow something like that. :)

Rifleman,

Lets be honest bro, my Uncle Murphy once said, "that if it's gonna go balls up, then it will". This being the case, I can almost guarantee that if ballasts or lights burst into flames, it will be at a time when I am not at home to hear the smoke alarm, but my law abiding neighbours probably will be. So when they hear those smoke detectors ringing their nuts off, they'll think to themselves, "I'd better call emergency services". And then I will be screwed again. lol. Bloody Uncle Murphy and his dam law. (You are correct thou, I have heard some horror stories over the years about ballasts bursting into flames. Usually thou it's because of fools who allow either build up of dust on the ballasts or because they are pumping to much power thru too many ballasts) As in all things, take care of the little things, before they become hazardous to either your plants or your room.

Back
Top Bottom