Greetings from Australia

Anarchy4Me

G'day all, first time grower looking to produce some Cannabis Oil for a friend with a brain tumor. Got me a 1m x 1m x 2m tent with a 600w MH and HPS with a 100mm extraction fan with carbon filter.

First seeds off the rank are a couple of Incredible Bulk Auto's, 1 germinated but the second failed so have a third in a Jiffy right now. The germinated seed seems to have stopped growing the past 2 days but still looks healthy enough. Wondering if I am overwatering.

Anyway I will be in these forums as much as I can to learn as much as I can as I really do not want my friend to die. I am using a CFL for the first 2 weeks then will crank up the big girl, is this correct?

Cheers guys.

IMAG14864.jpg

A.

Good day Anarchy!!

That girl looks beautiful! You're doing something right! Pat yourself on the back!

How often are you watering? Typically for a pot that small and a girl so young, you'd get away with watering once a day or once every two days. Water with small amounts trying not to contact the seedling.

Do you have a few details to spare? Temp, humidity and does that fan provide decent air flow?

Take your time switching over to the MH because the intensity of the light will fry your little girls and will cause some trauma. I would use the CFL for about the first 3-4 weeks then switch to metal halide. Especially if it's 600w to. Maybe add 2 more cfls to the equation and you'll be laughing. I use CFL for the entire veg stage and I love that I can fit so many in with little heat.

You've made the right choice coming to the 420 magazine. This place will sky rocket your skills and leave you looking like a hero! :rofl: seriously though. This place is great.

I hope you find everything you're looking for! If you have any questions be don't hesitate to ask, were in this together!

Thank you Pidgeons! :) I only put her and her jiffy into the soil yesterday and I trickle the water in slowly till a little water appears in the catch dish once a day.

Temp is around 26 to 28 degrees Celcius and humidity is probably a little low at 30 to 40% hence the humidity cloth hanging in the photo, no fan as yet, that is this weeks purchase lol.

I may lay off watering for a day as my gut is sort of telling me ease up a bit.

Thanks again Pidgeons.

A.:thumb:

You're certainly welcome.

I think it's a good idea to give them a day of no water if you suspect that they're over watered.

Temps look great, humidity is a little low but it's certainly manageable!

Maybe consider starting a journal to track your progress? It's a great way for others to chime in as well.

Look forward to seeing you around the yard, Friend!

:welcome: mate!
Best of luck on your grow!

On the watering issue, follow your gut, it is better to have a gal who is thirsty then one who is not had a chance to dry her feet.

almost for got to mention,

Welcome to the site my friend. Lots of friendly helpful people here. Enjoy:thumb:

You may be interested in starting a journal, it is a great way to meet new people and get lots of helpful advice. Sometimes they will see things before you even know you have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom