New grower and new here!

triggz2k15

Hi there everyone first time posting hear and first time grower. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or tips for me. I currently have a 1x1x2m budbox tent, a sol digital 400w digital ballast that can be set to 250w 275w and ovb 400w. Also I got a sol digital dual spectrum 400w bulb that works well with the ballast, so I'm told. I have a rhino carbon filter and in line rvk fan, all connected up and run out of the tent ect. The light is on rope ratchets for easy lower and raising, it is only in a cheap hood. Currently saving for a better reflector. I'm going to growing in plant magic plus in 2 gallon airpots. I also have a 6inch fan for the Base of the tent to create wind for the plants. Going with pm old timer grow and bloom, and have a ph kit just in case. I have a temp and humidity monitor as well so have them on point. I have brought four feminised wwxbb from fs, as I have heard they are an easy strain for noobs. They are germed already, (used the paper towel method) and in 1 litre pots in a seedling dome to keep humidity around 70 %. What I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or tips for stating off, or if anyone thinks I have missed anything please any comments or suggestions or even criticism are more than welcome, I have read up a lot of different methods, but I thought it would be best to ask some fellow and experienced growers what might be best for a set up like mine. Many thanks in advance. I will try get some pics uploaded, just getting my head around all this :). Peace love and respect. ( I did post a shorter version of this in faq but thought id intro myself here too :)

Re: new grower and new here.

few pics of my set up to check out, the two plants u see are just bag seeds I started off to practice on when my set up came and while I was still researching what strain to go with. the four pots in the seedling dome is the wwxbb. Peace Love and Respect.

Ye hey again cat :) how u been?
Thanks for the official welcome lol does that mean I'm no longer officially a noob haha
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom