New grower here!

Niconicotx

Hi all I’m a new grower. Growing bag seeds right now as a third attempt practice now that I have a fan and lights along with other aiding tools for this grow.
Was wondering if anyone could spot any deficiencies or any leaf like signs that I need to be aware of.

Thanks for the help ladies and gents.
I would really appreciate the help.

I’m using a 96x48x78 growtent
And a 600w viparspectra led light

A buddy of mine is supposed to be giving me prize winning seeds once I get a ph pen or kit.
So I’m just practicing with these bag seeds, even though one of them is a critical seed.

Just wanted to see if you guys could spot anything abnormal. Feed back on how I’m doing so far.

Thank you all, grow connoisseurs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    686.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 48
Hi, they look good:welldone:
It is good to practice, although reading up on strain is a good idea, before you start the other seeds.
Start a journal, see the link, we will come in and help you if needed.
Helpful Links For New Members

Hi all I’m a new grower. Growing bag seeds right now as a third attempt practice now that I have a fan and lights along with other aiding tools for this grow.
Was wondering if anyone could spot any deficiencies or any leaf like signs that I need to be aware of.

Thanks for the help ladies and gents.
I would really appreciate the help.

I’m using a 96x48x78 growtent
And a 600w viparspectra led light

A buddy of mine is supposed to be giving me prize winning seeds once I get a ph pen or kit.
So I’m just practicing with these bag seeds, even though one of them is a critical seed.

Just wanted to see if you guys could spot anything abnormal. Feed back on how I’m doing so far.

Thank you all, grow connoisseurs!
Look good to me but in future only normal lighting pics to help diagnose deficiencies hard to make out a plant under coloured or blurple lights .

But they all look good just make sure you got cal mag on hand . Under led indoor must have .

Here we are early December and things are looking shitty... I flushed one plant because I guess I gave it too much of a feeding I’m not sure. I noticed clawing and instantly assumed it was due to nitrogen toxicity but I’m new I don’t really know shit.

I’ve been flushing with ph water at like 6-6.3 being the highest but my runoff still is about... 7-7.1 I’m thinking maybe that has something to do with it because I didn’t have a ph meter at first.

So I do kybeen flushing one plant to see if the case were a lock out or too much nitrogen.

One of my plants are extremely bushy so I’ve been sorta bending her trying to shine some light on her new fan leaves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    768.3 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    960.2 KB · Views: 42
This guy is the one I’m currently flushing rn. This is stressing me out. And the other ones... I’m almost embarrassed to even snap their mugshots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.9 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 48
Ps I do not see any burn tips at all of sagging could be temps not liked strains vary

Medium drying out plants sag

Over watering they can get the claw a bit too I’d say your fine man

And here are the rest..

I actually have two seedlings that are doing well so far but imma wait a few weeks before I post them
Ps I do not see any burn tips at all of sagging could be temps not liked strains vary

Medium drying out plants sag

Over watering they can get the claw a bit too I’d say your fine man

Thank you so I have brother, maybe it’s wind or heat? I’ll try getting another fan.

Thanks for the input.

I’ve been stressing because of the droopy/exhaust look

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
And here are the rest..

I actually have two seedlings that are doing well so far but imma wait a few weeks before I post them

Thank you so I have brother, maybe it’s wind or heat? I’ll try getting another fan.

Thanks for the input.

I’ve been stressing because of the droopy/exhaust look
I got a link for you to check on I didn’t see the def last time

Hmm let’s see maybe nitro def what is your soil using and ph going in ?

How windy is it there ?

Be back with a great link I just got shared myself

Here is link scroll down and see which one suits your plants

Amazing link so many good things to see def check it out you will get answer here %

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom