New here!

jtricer1973

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, conversation, and guidance. I’m a newer grower who has grown a couple bag seed plants over the years with limited success. Trying to up my game a bit due to I’m tired of spending a fortune for crappy smoke!!

Got a bag seed grow going right now. Blue dream auto seeds headed my way so I’m excited about having some good seeds to grow with.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, conversation, and guidance. I’m a newer grower who has grown a couple bag seed plants over the years with limited success. Trying to up my game a bit due to I’m tired of spending a fortune for crappy smoke!!

Got a bag seed grow going right now. Blue dream auto seeds headed my way so I’m excited about having some good seeds to grow with.
Welcome aboard jtricer1973, always good communicating with someone that has gone through the trench's, like the majority of the farmers here at 420.

Be sure to share some of that Blue Dream growth with us via pictures.

Spark up and looking forward to hearing some of your savvy.

Welcome aboard jtricer1973, always good communicating with someone that has gone through the trench's, like the majority of the farmers here at 420.

Be sure to share some of that Blue Dream growth with us via pictures.

Spark up and looking forward to hearing some of your savvy.
Think I’ll create a separate grow journal for the blue dream. Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom