New member and new grower - Long time smoker

Biggreen420

Hey guys just joined the site yesterday just found how to introduce myself. Found this site looking for skme answers about my crop. I have my first grow going but need some help/advice. Can find my posts where i explain whats going on. Thanks canfam.

I have looked thats why im coming here. I keep reading different things on the issues im having. For instance i have a auto lemon that was doing great and in the kast couple weeks the very bottom fans witheres and fell which i read can be normal when getting to then end. It says online they take 60-70 day from seed but everywhere i have read about how long it takes people say thats what the seed bank says as a minimum and they let it go another few weeks give or take. Today is day 57 and i have now lost 3 sets of fan leavs. And the buds are growing ever so slowly. Im afraid it will be dine before it can actually get nice buds. What does this sound like. Nutri-burn? Mind you i havnt added anything to soil only use lst. I used miracle grow with food in it.

Well one plant is recovering pretty good after a slight issue i had when a leaf was torn/pinched in green house door. It slowly died and i removed it seems to be doing great now. My other plant hoqever was doing great and now like i said about am losing fan leavs 3 sets to be exact.

Sorry for late update. Well since losing the third set it has stopped and ia growing really well now. I did lose one plant though to buds but got a bag of lady bugs and they helped with the others from getting destroyed. So far looks like couple more weeks to go.

Back
Top Bottom