Hello - Grow tip and sacred info from star leaf strain creator!

verny

:Namaste:
hi guys!....i got a weird story to tell...pls bear with my long intro{its alone out here where i am}...they kinda send u to e gallows pole for 200gs here!?!{victims of reefer madness! corporate propaganda?}....i just recovered from a 30 year nightmare conjured up by h**n, m**h, alcohol,sleeping pills and depression,,,,yup...recovered...not RECOVERING,

i had my 1st weed hit at 12...found it too psychedelic{never took it again} and entered a place where only h**n can take u...this year april...i was broken in mind and body...devastated...so i just prayed{to myself, god, nature.. whatever man!}....and i had a strange dream!..

dream goes like this...a guy gives me a bag of weed and insists i take it to cure myself...i tell him i cant...i,m dopesick...and wld get freaking paranoid!!....he says just do it!...and i wake up!..3 days later{its hard to get weed here}...a cousin{i see this guy maybe once a year}..suddenly stops by during lunch break..and guess what?...he just happens to have a bag of weed with him!!!....what strange synchronicity!{star leaf magic guys}..

so april 1st i had my first mind blasting{blowin}...shamanic trip into deep, hyper thc space!!!..and realised what a true entheogenic this plant is!...it can and does heal broken lives,bodies and mind!..{everything i just said is a fact}.it happened exactly as i narrated it.{swear upon the holy plant!}....in ancient tamil medical texts,the very 1st hippie psychonauts{students of nature}..a.k.a the siddhars...describe in detail how to use the plant to actually heal mental illness!!!!...i kid u not!...i,m trying to get the texts and translate it.{google korrakar muligai... Kayakarpam - Karpa Medicines - Siddham.in ..and universities today are just discovering this aspect!.. Medical use of cannabis. Cannabidiol: a new light for schizophrenia? - PubMed - NCBI ..

OK...i think i,l just get to my tip for seedlings!!!....its probably getting way too trippy for some of u guys....its coconut water guys!...good old natures secret healer!....pls dont use the ones packaged...im talkin FRESH young coconuts!...i wake up to switch on my grow lights and have a cup of fresh coconut water for breakfast..after i feed my three baby girls first!.....2 of my girls were looking real bad...leaves barely green...growth slow and stunted....so i just tried what came to mind and gave them a good shot of coco juice and lo and behold!....by the end of the day they recovered!...i think il give a little bit each day and see how it goes....but my gut and the internet tell me im onto something good here......looking into using pee for nitrogen next!.

Good morning Verny, and welcome to 420 :welcome:

Thank you for sharing your story and your tip.

Congratulations on conquering your addiction.
I have made many friends since I moved to the east coast and watched several die from H. It really is an epidemic that I never really knew existed and was never exposed to before I moved up this way. I watch many people around me struggle with it and other opiates. I am glad I never crossed that line and tried any of them, but I really feel for those who have and have been sucked into that hole as I have seen 1st hand what it does to people and where it inevitably ends up.

thank you!...glad to be here!...i truly wish more pple will look into thc/cbd as a viable alternative to methadone{and a whole lot of other nasty stuff}....i can vouch for it.

Re: here's another tip!

pls allow me to share a wonderful therapeutic technique i discovered while meditating...if there is a part of your body giving u issues....simply switch on the most calming..inspiring music which moves you spiritually{whatever suits u!}..

get as much tch/cbd into your system as u comfortably can..than the most crucial part...deep breaths...than just conscious deep awareness....focus that on the problem area...and feel the sensations as pure vibrations of healing..

and just consciously relax that spot deeply for as long as u can!!!!...thats it!

Re: here's another tip!

pls allow me to share a wonderful therapeutic technique i discovered while meditating...if there is a part of your body giving u issues....simply switch on the most calming..inspiring music which moves you spiritually{whatever suits u!}..

get as much tch/cbd into your system as u comfortably can..than the most crucial part...deep breaths...than just conscious deep awareness....focus that on the problem area...and feel the sensations as pure vibrations of healing..

and just consciously relax that spot deeply for as long as u can!!!!...thats it!

That sounds very relaxing... :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom