Fellow Creators? Hello

DudeWithLasers

420 Member
Hello
I’m a disabled dude that plays with lasers. Just trying to cure my heath issues with the power of Mother Earth. I can’t do pills anymore and my state was given the green light to grow. So…. After reading 420 magazine as a kid. I have decided to take growing more seriously and hopefully build a network of friends thru this app

I have a room ready to go and bought what I need. I’m just hear for the knowledge. From what I see this site has some very cool people and won’t mind newbie questions.

I will search before asking and try not to be a bother. I really need to find a strain that will help with my medical issues. So I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to complete a grow.

I sit in my basement and play with lasers.
I run two high powered co2 machines and also a fiber laser so I can engrave guns and other metal objects. I started this, since I couldn’t stand being in public and talking to people face to face. I sell my stuff online and keep out of everyone’s way to avoid all confrontations. Thankfully I’m somewhat good at what I do and It allows me to keep enjoying my hermit lifestyle.

I hope you all are enjoying your day and I can’t wait to meet some of you.

Welcome Dude With Lasers,
Started growing again outdoors last year after a long hiatus. Chose two strains, Bubblegum and Big Bud because they were on sale. Had lots of fun taking care of them and even more using them. Amazed at how after smoking my old body feels like a teenagers again. As far as picking strains I say go with your intuition and decide by the pictures and descriptions listed of the strain. So many strains out there and would like to try more of them but they are so expensive to buy seeds so only have three new varieties to try this year. With names like Gorilla Glue and Wedding Cake I want to try them all, just like a kid in a candy store haha.

Interested in hearing more about your inside grow and what you end up choosing to plant.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @DudeWithLasers

Sorry to hear about your health condition, but you have came to the right place to learn self medication.
Do you know what type of growing you would like to learn?

When you are ready; start a grow journal so we can follow along. Here's the link.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello
I’m a disabled dude that plays with lasers. Just trying to cure my heath issues with the power of Mother Earth. I can’t do pills anymore and my state was given the green light to grow. So…. After reading 420 magazine as a kid. I have decided to take growing more seriously and hopefully build a network of friends thru this app

I have a room ready to go and bought what I need. I’m just hear for the knowledge. From what I see this site has some very cool people and won’t mind newbie questions.

I will search before asking and try not to be a bother. I really need to find a strain that will help with my medical issues. So I’m excited to be here and can’t wait to complete a grow.

I run two high powered co2 machines and also a fiber laser so I can engrave guns and other metal objects. I started this, since I couldn’t stand being in public and talking to people face to face. I sell my stuff online and keep out of everyone’s way to avoid all confrontations. Thankfully I’m somewhat good at what I do and It allows me to keep enjoying my hermit lifestyle.

Good morning @DudeWithLasers hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
We are always around for advice or just to shoot the breeze.
Glad you made it here after all those years.

Stay safe
Bill

Glad you made it here @DudeWithLasers great place to learn to grow and just hang out.:welcome:

Hello

I hope you all are enjoying your day and I can’t wait to meet some of you.I

Hello

Welcome, dude! I hope you find a beneficial strain. These people will be a definite help. Have you tried CBD oils? Plenty of videos on U-tube.
Enjoy the forum, plenty of knowledgable people in here.

Hello

Welcome DudeWithLasers, you’ll have to show off your engraving skills, may have a whole new bunch of buyers here! You picked a great site and sure you and your grow will do just fine with the knowledge and assistance you’ll find here!

Back
Top Bottom