I have arrived

I guess I’m not the only one who’s smokin old school. How many still McGuyver bongs? I also like to look at old felt black light posters from 60’s and up, the old ones are really cool. Sometimes when I get really high, I swear I start acting like that dude from Dazed and Confused. The one with the long hair.

image.jpg

Well they just had 2 days of bouncing of the rev limiter at 85 degrees Fahrenheit. They are not so happy but still moving along.
Oof, they will bounce back. Was the heat issue related to exhaust and light in the tent or just general environment the tent is in?

Well they just had 2 days of bouncing of the rev limiter at 85 degrees Fahrenheit. They are not so happy but still moving along.
At least I know what happens now. Time to smoke up this Purple Mac that I got but it’s different, can’t explain how.

Oof, they will bounce back. Was the heat issue related to exhaust and light in the tent or just general environment the tent is in?
90 degree day and I left the lights on. With no AC in the house (my stubbornness) the plants were looking good but the next day, DayAAAm! It was like a one night stand! Wrinkled and curled, even had spots !

that is a fast change .. what kinda spots ? i put mine through it as well once in a while :cheesygrinsmiley:

I guess I’m not the only one who’s smokin old school. How many still McGuyver bongs? I also like to look at old felt black light posters from 60’s and up, the old ones are really cool. Sometimes when I get really high, I swear I start acting like that dude from Dazed and Confused. The one with the long hair.

character's name was slater. wooderson's stoney sidekick.

not quite a bong but build these

full

make sure you start a journal and hang out. :welcome:

that is a fast change .. what kinda spots ? i put mine through it as well once in a while :cheesygrinsmiley:

character's name was slater. wooderson's stoney sidekick.

not quite a bong but build these

full

make sure you start a journal and hang out. :welcome:
Very nice, i would rip that. As for the spots, it was dried leaf spots from me spraying them with the heat/ lights.

It’s been a bit but here’s another progress update. I made a POS net but it might work. Everything is sticky and gets all over me . I’m trying to wait to harvest @ 10-20% amber. Also, Can the buds be licked? And is it normal for the plant to ask for dirty talk? Asking for a friend.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It’s been a bit but here’s another progress update. I made a POS net but it might work. Everything is sticky and gets all over me . I’m trying to wait to harvest @ 10-20% amber. Also, Can the buds be licked? And is it normal for the plant to ask for dirty talk? Asking for a friend.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Oh my! You can lick it if you want to but I don’t know what it’s going to do for you LOL! As far as the dirty talk I don’t know but my plants are probably saying “I wish that woman would quit staring at me”.

Oh my! You can lick it if you want to but I don’t know what it’s going to do for you LOL! As far as the dirty talk I don’t know but my plants are probably saying “I wish that woman would quit staring at me”.
Ha! I’ll tell my friend not to lick.

I’m trying to sample a popcorn bud but it’s taking forever to dry. If it works out, I’ll let you all know more.
I’m probably gonna be doing that same thing over here in another week or so. My plants are autos and they are taking forever! They are 9 and 10 weeks old and 2 are not even close and the other 2 with mostly white pistols. Any suggestions on quick drying a bud for sampling???????

I’m probably gonna be doing that same thing over here in another week or so. My plants are autos and they are taking forever! They are 9 and 10 weeks old and 2 are not even close and the other 2 with mostly white pistols. Any suggestions on quick drying a bud for sampling???????
I picked a little one a few days ago and I’m just hanging it out upside down. I front of a fan. I know that some people use ovens and microwaves. I would rather be more natural with drying. It’s my first time sampling so, I’m sure it will be memorable.

If you want a lesser potent version of what it will be when its fully mature you could put it in a toaster oven slowly increase the temp to the point that it dries but doesn't burn, but like I said it won't be the best of what your cannabis will be, but heck its for sampling right! ;)

I’m trying to sample a popcorn bud but it’s taking forever to dry. If it works out, I’ll let you all know more.
Put it in an oepn paper bag and put on top of your fridge for night, It should be nice and dry by morning from the heat off the fridge. :)

Looking good in here. Paper bag is what I have heard over the years. Lately I have been resisting the sample test as I keep sampling and sampling.
Lol....I know what you mean, I tend to lose my buds in small fires every night, after I harvest? ;)

Back
Top Bottom