I have arrived

Mr dime bag

Hello everyone! I’m way too excited to be here. I started my first grow with a sweet tooth auto on a budget. I’m doing a lot wrong but I can’t learn from being told, I have to see for myself. I think it’s about 3 weeks into flower. The one is stunted from helmet head, oh and I snapped both trying to LST, oh and I’m using MG! Blasphemy, I know but it was either that or use my own poop or something, so... ya, just forget that part. Anyways, I’ve been enjoying some tangerine kush and purple Mac in the mean time. I like to munch on caramel apple suckers after smoking and Abba Zabba candy bars!

image.jpg

image.jpg

nice! Welcome. Have you ever tried removing the helmet? Not sure of the circumstances here just wanted to mention it. Plants look good. If you ever have plant health issues try and use natural light when posting pics to ask for help just as a tip. I'll tag along!

Welcome to the site @Mr dime bag

It's a pleasure to have you aboard.

Lovely job you have done with what you got. When we start, we don't always have everything we need. Starting growing seems to be a series of attaining ALL of what we need.

As our grows evolve, so do our supplies.

Again, welcome.

nice! Welcome. Have you ever tried removing the helmet? Not sure of the circumstances here just wanted to mention it. Plants look good. If you ever have plant health issues try and use natural light when posting pics to ask for help just as a tip. I'll tag along!
Yes, I finally removed the helmet but by that point the stem was half severed. It held on though. She is doing good now. I’ll get some natural light pics for ya.

Looks pretty healthy to me. Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Thank you. We will see what the next few weeks hold in store. I’m only watering RO water when dry. I am also using a peroxide spray (diluted) to combat a mildew smell, hope it works. Have them in the sun for the day now, maybe that will help kill bacteria? Hope so. I just popped two more autos, Tangerine and Amnesia Gold.

your name alone brings back memories of a long dead era that newer generations cannot even fathom. the costs of nickle and dime bags (lids even) would be jaw dropping let alone the measurement system involving fingers instead of scales. 100 count rolling papers - 6 cents (cent sign gone from the keyboard forever)

welcome mr dime bag and thank you for that momentary reminisce

your name alone brings back memories of a long dead era that newer generations cannot even fathom. the costs of nickle and dime bags (lids even) would be jaw dropping let alone the measurement system involving fingers instead of scales. 100 count rolling papers - 6 cents (cent sign gone from the keyboard forever)

@billy13778 i remember a lot of memories too from those days. After I get my experience up, I’m aiming at growing some more iconic strains from my youth.

I remember getting an OZ in 1977 and telling the guy hey man it’s only 3 1/2 fingers who pinched it!

Hello everyone! I’m way too excited to be here. I started my first grow with a sweet tooth auto on a budget. I’m doing a lot wrong but I can’t learn from being told, I have to see for myself. I think it’s about 3 weeks into flower. The one is stunted from helmet head, oh and I snapped both trying to LST, oh and I’m using MG! Blasphemy, I know but it was either that or use my own poop or something, so... ya, just forget that part. Anyways, I’ve been enjoying some tangerine kush and purple Mac in the mean time. I like to munch on caramel apple suckers after smoking and Abba Zabba candy bars!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend. Welcome to 420. :welcome: We have lots of great sponsors for all your equipment needs.:thumb:

Every time I smoke, it takes me back to those days, I just close my eyes and remember. Thank you all for the warm welcome.
High & Welcome aboard the 420 Train ! I think a whole lot of us miss those days. Sure wish I could buy a little yellow change envelope full of weed for $5 today .... lol. Or a whole lid for $15 - $25.
But the 1st thing that came to my mind when I seen the screen name was "Dime Bag Darrell" of PANTERA ! My favorite band of all time. However, Disturbed is right there with them. I may be 60, but I'm still a Metal Monster.

Back
Top Bottom