Grown2smoke's Outdoor - Multi Strain - Soilless - 2014

grown2smoke

Hello all! Here again! Outdoor this time, not so serious about my outdoor more-less just for fun and to learn more about growing. Ive yet to get a solid yield outdoors so well see what happens.

What strain is it? Mostly Purple Karma ( not positive but I believe its some sort of trainwreck. I have 2 phenos of it a sativa and an indica. )
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg, Flower coming soon.
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soilless, Peat base mix.
If soil... What size pot? Starter pots then half gallon then 3-4 gallon.
PH of media or res? Around 7
Any Pests ? No pests, but its outdoor, so the plants do have some friends.
How often are you watering? I water when the soil is dry about a half inch down, usually every 2-3 days. Water is rainwater. plants seem to love it, so much ive never even worried about checking the PH.
Type and strength of ferts used? I've been powdered nutes for a while now ( Veg+Bloom dirty) and ( +life ), along with Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow Big. But these mostly have gotten nothing except 1 feeding of Big Bloom.

thats about it. gunna be pretty boring till they go into full flower, then look out for some purp! I have a feeling the cold is gunna start early haha

:Namaste:

Order got messed up when uploading so this might be a little off but heres the pictures.

21717.jpg
31525.jpg
41174.jpg
5934.jpg
6828.jpg
7669.jpg
8533.jpg

let them sit in some 1 gallon pots for a little too long and they rooted through the pots into the ground a few inchs. you can almost see the root circle on the ground in some of the pics too.

roots97.jpg
roots222.jpg
9400.jpg
10440.jpg

put this clone from one of my Purple Karma's outside, and did some pinching.

c157.jpg
c226.jpg
111046.jpg

most recent

13307.jpg
12563.jpg

So there it is! Ill update when I can:thanks:

UPDATE:

random pictures, all the larger plants are about 2 months old some maybe 3 months, I don't know off the top of me noggin. A few have shown pre-flowers and so far no nanners! also im thinking of re-arranging them into a proper arrangement, and building a trellis for them. I have a few of these same plants in flower, and without something to hold them up everything would be flopped over till they hit the walls.

IMAG12024.jpg
IMAG12012.jpg
IMAG12004.jpg
IMAG11993.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom