Banana OG

420painmeds

strain - Banana OG
Price - $8.00 per gram - sale
Type - Hybrid/sativa dom.
Look - dense nugs, light green, orange tri's
smell - smelled just like banana nut muffins, more on the exhale
taste- same as smell
effects - let me start off by saying im not into sativa's, but i do enjoy a hybrid, mostly indica dom strains though. After 2 bong rips my head felt like it was ringing..didnt do much for pain relief at all. Its hard for me to give this train a great review when im not a big sativa fan...but i guess if you like a 99% head high, this is the strain for you...very potent. But it didnt really help with anxiety either...oh well, back to the Indica's for me.
Banana_OG1.jpg

Thanks for the review. I'm right there with you with my preferences. Are there some that you really like that you would recommend to someone with similar taste?

not really in that "flavored" variety as of now...but i rarely use the same strain twice. there are a few acceptions..Skywalker OG is a great anytime strain, and fantastic for pain relief...my new favorite as of now is MK Prime...almost no head high at all, and takes away 99.8% of pain...completely relaxes the body and mind...hope i could help

not really in that "flavored" variety as of now...but i rarely use the same strain twice. there are a few acceptions..Skywalker OG is a great anytime strain, and fantastic for pain relief...my new favorite as of now is MK Prime...almost no head high at all, and takes away 99.8% of pain...completely relaxes the body and mind...hope i could help

That MK Prime sounds interesting.....What is it?

im not sure of its parents, i know its a hybrid indica strain..ive only seen it once in S. LB...havnt seen it again...never to worry though, theres enough strains out there to take its place...lol

Back
Top Bottom