Where Did I 'Grow' Wrong

NACnCO

This is my first outside grow. It feels out of control. I feel like I have a WHOLE LOT of Plant and it will result in very little bud. Am I worrying too much. What should I do THIS grow. What should I do differently next summer's grow.

This is a 12 foot tall Greenhouse. These plants are 11 foot tall and 6 or 7 foot around.

So, plants this big are normal? Any suggests about how to stake a plant this tall? I'm concerned about heavy branches as it buds.

Wow. Nice.
They are sativas -which are known for growing tall , and also for taking quite a long time to flower- usually IME 3 months minimum. However- the buds they grow are quite wispy and stringy and shouldn't weigh down the plant much.
Sativa bud, in my opinion, is the best kind. If you can get to the end of flowering with these you will be a very happy person and I am quite jealous!
You may need to do some sort of training to avoid hitting the ceiling.
A lot depends on your climate. If you are heading into a lot of cold wet weather you'll have to take measures against mold- at the very least.

If you want smaller plants outdoor you have to keep topping them, at least twice before flowering.

Back
Top Bottom