Afghan ladies from last summer

BigBoned

Hi, I just joined the forum! this is my very first post... I'm a beginner grower and I wanted to share the beautiful summer I had with my first grow...I'm gonna share my next one too! Swiss Cheese, Northern Lights & Master Kush next summer! I'm really looking forward to learn from others growers on this forum!!

Mid-June:
Photo02844.jpg

Mid-July
Photo0361.jpg

September: (There is two big plants near one and other on this photo and one very small at the right. The taller in front was at least 8ft. tall, the other was 6ft.)
Photo04552.jpg

IMGP0043.jpg

IMGP0022.jpg

IMGP0026.jpg

IMGP0015.jpg

One of the main branches broke under its weight 1 week before harvest... made the weed of that one just a bit fluffier...
IMGP0045.jpg

These 2 big ladies gave me 13,5 ounces...
IMGP0050.jpg

Thank You Mother Nature!
IMGP00063.jpg

:thumb:
This is what happen when you have a beautiful sunny summer... All they needed was love and water!... What an adventure that was!

last summer was an excellent grow as long as you water them in ontario a buddy of mine got 3ounces least 3lbs on a N L never seen anything like it him or i and we are both 60 smoke since a teenager

That is a real kool outdoor grow bigboned.:high-five:I miss doing that .The yeild is so much more but so much of a risk were im at.So good job and thanks for the awesome pics.:bravo::peace:

Never seen anything that pink on a pure indica and definitely not on an Afghani plant :) It's really beautiful, more like on a tropical sativa :)

Back
Top Bottom