Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow

Hello Captain and cograts on entering POTM contest you will be in good company!

Col Paranoia please stop bt the Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine forum and give yourself the chance to meet and greet everbody and them the chance to get to know you.

PEACE Brother and :goodluck:

Nice Update Capt. Man I really need to go to your neck of woods and do a story. Your town is one of my favorite places. I actually know a lady in your town that I bet you know. Great Pictures.

Lookin' real good, Captain. I'm on my second grow and she's in her fourth week of 12/12 and goin' real strong. Especially for a rookie like me. First try was N.L. and it turned out really well. Huge colas and mega-trichomes but the curing left a little to be desired. A rookie move-too bad. Bottom line was still good and I will learn from my mistake. Patience was lacking and I moved it along a little bit too quickly. Tasted like mids but was nice and powerful. This batch is Flo', any recomendations?
Keep at it M8, you will surprise yourself!

Nice Update Capt. Man I really need to go to your neck of woods and do a story. Your town is one of my favorite places. I actually know a lady in your town that I bet you know. Great Pictures.
I would be honored to be your guide while you are here writing that story!

Captain your ladies are lookin amazing i cant wait to see the final product
Stay tuned my friend... it won't be long now!

Looks great, never done out door, gonna give it a shot next year probably.
I've never done an Indo, I will be trying my hand there this Winter, but that's a thread for another time... LOL

Sounds like a plan Capt. I have so much stuff going on, but I think I may be able to head out there after Halloween. I will let you know when I can do it. I bet I know a cool bar there to meet On Halloween... but let me work it out with my partner.

:popcorn: :goodluck:

Plant_of_the_Month_Final.jpg

Vote_Kronic_Final.jpg

They are probably the biggest monsters I've ever seen online :)
Good luck with the harvest, it's gonna take you more than one toke ;)

I hope one day I will be able to pull off a big outdoor grow like you, I've always enjoyed outdoor organic weed the most of all.

Kronic, I hate you and envy you all at the same time:tokin: Those girls are amazing! But you should know, I can see them from here. ;)

peace and harvests....

Thanks everyone of you for your interest and kind words.
It is getting harder to not think about the coming harvest man, everywhere I go on my property, I can smell'em... WOOOOO HOOOOO gonna be soon now!
I will up some more pics for this thread soon... I am doing some for another thread now!
Stay tuned...

Can anybody tell me anything about 'Flo? They've been 12/12 for over a month under 3- 400w HPS. What will the final result be like? Right now buds are tight and sweet smelling with 12" plus colas. How stony is she? Also, anybody brown Big Buddha Cheese? Thanks, J.H.W.

Re: OldSchoolers Dirt Farm!

Now for some freshy pics... these were taken on 09/11/2010. I hope I have the order right, have been haulin ass all day trying to multi-task... :smokin:
Most of these pics are of the Mag7 in various stages of flower. I'm not a big fan of having to resize these so small, they were all taken w/a really good digital and each photo was originally about 7Mb, very HD pics. Making them so small (1Mb) takes a lot from the pic.
However, I think they are still quality enough... w/that being said... ENJOY! :cool:The first are Willys Wonder (A local Afghan X)
DSCN18012.jpg

DSCN18031.jpg

DSCN18051.jpg

One of the Silver Sis' (Silver Haze) starting to flower... FINALLY! :cheer:
DSCN1806.jpg

More Willys
Gotta love the inside lateral nuggies... grow baby grow!
DSCN18102.jpg

DSCN18112.jpg

DSCN1815.jpg

DSCN1816.jpg

DSCN18171.jpg

DSCN18181.jpg

The Willys are filling in nicely!
DSCN18221.jpg

A few shots of some Eugene Elvis' that were a hard case I took on (I'm a sucker for a challenge) That purple ain't from no frost either... :grinjoint:
DSCN18262.jpg

DSCN18271.jpg

DSCN1829.jpg

The picture of health... I take better care of them than I do myself!
DSCN18332.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1853.jpg

Peekaboo, can't wait to smoke you :roorrip:
DSCN1869.jpg

DSCN1871.jpg

Ya gotta love the purp man, ya just gotta!
DSCN1874.jpg

DSCN1876.jpg

DSCN1878.jpg

A nice lil spear taken way early for scientific study purposes only mind you!
DSCN17941.jpg

Anyways, I hope you are enjoying my thread as much as I enjoy sharing it w/you virtually! If there are pics of a certain kind you would like to see or, if you have any questions about the methods I use to get my results, don't hesitate to ask...
Remember... none of us knows more than all of us! :bravo:

My cousin is having problems with his plants at first the plants were doing great but he took them inside because here in michigan the weather cools off up north got the plants under a 1000wat hps light plant went back into vegging now they are flowering got lots of little white hairs i got rid of the males for him hes using flora bloom micro and earth juice as catalyst and told him too follow the grow guide which he does faithfully....hes growing super silver haze x skunk which is suppose to be from a meduim to tall plant told to start spraying the plants with the flora bloom and earth juice catalyst told him not going to flower and bud any faster..please help

cant wait for the new pics

Thanks for your interest BigSlim... I'm gonna try to get some up today, should be a good day to take some!

My cousin is having problems with his plants at first the plants were doing great but he took them inside because here in michigan the weather cools off up north got the plants under a 1000wat hps light plant went back into vegging now they are flowering got lots of little white hairs i got rid of the males for him hes using flora bloom micro and earth juice as catalyst and told him too follow the grow guide which he does faithfully....hes growing super silver haze x skunk which is suppose to be from a meduim to tall plant told to start spraying the plants with the flora bloom and earth juice catalyst told him not going to flower and bud any faster..please help

Not sure I understand the situation... if the plant is going back to Veg, cut the light back... a 12/12 should be about right!
As for spraying them w/anything while they are in flower, I don't recommend it... put it in the H20 instead!
Also, be careful while spraying around the light.
I'm not sure that helps you any but, indoor isn't my specialty... I will however try to help whenever I can.

Wow here is another off topic subject... My outdoor girls got taken last night. I guess someone needed them more than I did.

Wow here is another off topic subject... My outdoor girls got taken last night. I guess someone needed them more than I did.

SOAB bro... are you serious? Of course you are... I don't even know what to say. Do you have any ideas who it may be??????
You can bet it is someone you know... you need to go visit everyone you know who knew about your plants. Unless they were in a place that someone could find them by chance, I bet you know the person/s who did this!

You have my deepest bro, if there is anything I can do, just ask!

Back
Top Bottom